44

Weeks passed and Quinn still couldn't get what Finn, Kurt, and Carole said out of her head. Luckily, she was too distracted with Beth and Christmas preparations to overthink everything.

"Quinny, Christmas is in less than a week." Judy reminded the blonde. "And you never told me what you want me to get you."

"I don't need anything, Mom." Quinn said. "You already do so much for me and Beth."

"I wanted you to have something to unwrap." Judy stated.

"If I think of something, I'll let you know." Quinn promised.

Judy nodded. "Tom and I are going out to finish our Christmas shopping. You're welcome to join us."

"No, thank you." Quinn shook her head. "Finn's coming over."

Judy raised her eyebrow.

"I asked Finn to help me and Liv with the Christmas decorations." Quinn clarified.

"What about Sam?" Judy asked.

"I'm still with Sam." Quinn responded.

Judy nodded as Tom walked into the room. "We're gonna go. Thank Finn for me and tell him he's welcome to stay for dinner."

"I will." Quinn promised as her mom and Tom walked out.

About an hour later, Finn arrived.

Quinn put Beth in her playpen and greeted Finn with a hug. "Thanks for coming."

"I'm excited to decorate." Finn smiled when they parted. He waved at Olivia as she came downstairs. "Hey."

"Hi, Finn." Olivia smiled.

The trio gathered the decorations from the attic and brought them into the living room.

They put on Christmas music while they put the decorations up. Beth laid in her playpen, fully content with her toys and stuffed animals.

"This is Beth's first Christmas." Quinn smiled as she looked at the blonde. "It's gonna be so special."

"Yeah." Finn agreed. "And maybe it'll be her favorite holiday, too."

"Finn and I love Christmas." Quinn informed Olivia. "We're kind of obsessed."

"It's my favorite holiday." Finn added.

Olivia nodded. "I like Christmas, but my favorite holiday is Halloween."

"I like Halloween." Quinn said. "I love horror movies."

"Really?" Olivia asked.

Quinn nodded. "When I was pregnant, I used to watch them while Noah was at football practice. I watched a lot of romance movies, too, so sometimes he would come home to me crying."

Olivia laughed lightly.

Finn smiled. "Puck never told me that."

"Yeah." Quinn said. "But, um, Sam hates scary movies. He says they're too hard to follow."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

"Well, they're not for everybody, I guess." Olivia frowned as she looked at Finn. "Do you like them?"

"Totally." Finn nodded.