67

Judy promised to call Quinn with any and every update, and Quinn finally gave in after over an hour of convincing. When visiting hours ended, Puck drove Quinn home.

"Do you have to go home? Or can you come in?" Quinn asked when Puck parked in front of her house.

"I can come in for a little while." Puck answered.

The pair got out of the car, and Quinn led Puck inside.

"Hey." Quinn greeted Olivia and Tom softly. "Sorry we ran out on your performance, Liv."

"It's okay." Olivia responded.

"You sounded great." Quinn added.

"Thank you." Olivia smiled. "Everything okay?"

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Q, why don't you go up?" Puck suggested. "I'll be there in a minute."

Quinn nodded slowly. "I'm gonna turn in early."

Quinn excused herself and went up to her room. She closed the door and laid on her bed, burying her face in her pillow while she silently sobbed.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on Quinn's door.

"Just a second!" Quinn called as she sat up and wiped her eyes. She took a deep breath. "Come in."

"Door open!" Tom called from downstairs.

Quinn rolled her eyes.

Puck closed the door behind him and sat down next to Quinn on her bed. "She's gonna be okay."

"This is all my fault. I'm the one who gave her something she was allergic to." Quinn stated.

"You didn't know." Puck said. "It's okay."

"I should've been there." Quinn replied as tears filled her eyes. "And I should be there now. She's my baby, and my mom is practically raising her."

"You do the most for her, Quinn." Puck stated. "You always have."

"I just feel like I'm not doing enough." Quinn replied. "And I don't know what I'm doing, and I can't even keep her healthy."

"Q." Puck sighed as he pulled the blonde into his arms and rubbed her back. "She is healthy. The doctors said she'll be fine."

"It's just so hard." Quinn cried as she and Puck parted. "I thought this would all be easier."

"You're doing a damn good job at everything with her." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn shook her head and wiped her eyes. "You're just saying that."

Puck shook his head. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

Quinn looked at him.

"I told you whatever you need, you can call me for." Puck reminded Quinn as he squeezed her hand. "I wanna be a part of this."

"I know." Quinn said softly. "Thank you."

Puck smiled. "You don't have to thank me."

Quinn nodded and smiled back. She slowly leaned in and kissed Puck.

Puck pulled away first.

"Why don't I tuck you in?" Puck suggested as he stood up. "You should get to bed."

"Will you stay?" Quinn requested.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Puck replied.

"I really don't wanna be alone tonight." Quinn told Puck.

Puck sighed and nodded slowly. "Let's go to sleep."

Quinn changed into pajamas, and Puck stripped down to his boxers. The duo climbed into bed together.

Puck pulled Quinn into his arms, and Quinn held Puck's hands.

"Goodnight, Q."

"Night, Noah."