11

"And then she said Olivia can take Beth's room!" Quinn exclaimed angrily. "I can't believe her."

"Yeah." Sam muttered.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Sam, let's have sex in the choir room when you're done with lunch."

"Totally." Sam nodded.

"And that's how I know you're not listening." Quinn stated.

"Sorry. I was listening in the beginning." Sam said. "But I don't see the big deal."

"You don't see the big deal?" Quinn asked. "I haven't spoken to my mom since yesterday before dinner."

"I'm just saying Beth sleeps in your room." Sam reminded Quinn.

"She won't sleep in my room forever." Quinn responded. "My mom said Beth's crib has to go back in the nursery or Olivia is taking that room."

"I just don't see the big deal with Olivia taking Beth's room." Sam shrugged.

"Finn painted that room for me." Quinn said. "When I brought Beth home from the hospital, he surprised me."

"Puck, too?" Sam wondered.

Quinn nodded slowly.

"You don't really talk about him." Sam told Quinn.

"I don't have anything good to say." Quinn answered. "He told me he wanted to move into an apartment with me and Beth, and then he ended up in juvie, leaving me to take care of Beth on my own."

"With full custody and your mom's help and money." Sam added.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." Sam said.

"Sam." Quinn folded her arms.

"You're complaining about giving up a room that Beth doesn't even use." Sam told Quinn. "My family lives in a two bedroom motel right now."

"You never told me that." Quinn said softly.

"It's kind of embarrassing." Sam admitted.

"Nobody should have to live like that." Quinn replied.

Sam shrugged. "Well, that's our reality right now."

"Why don't you and your family stay with me and my mom?" Quinn offered. "Just until you get back on your feet?"

"My parents would never do that." Sam said. "They're not charity."

"I know that." Quinn responded.

Sam looked at Quinn.

"Why don't you come stay with us?" Quinn suggested. "I want you to spend more time with me and Beth."

"Quinn, I..."

"At least stay over a few times a week." Quinn said.

"Alright." Sam gave in.

Quinn smiled happily as she squeezed Sam's hand.