8

Overslept. C u @ lunch

Quinn frowned as she entered McKinley. Sam was running late and wouldn't meet her before first period like he usually did.

Quinn decided to go to Spanish class early and talk to Mr. Schue about her grades.

When Quinn entered the classroom, she saw Puck sitting at the desk right in front of Mr. Schue's.

"Good morning, Quinn." Mr. Schue smiled. "You're early."

Quinn nodded. "I wanted to talk to you about my classwork."

Mr. Schue nodded back.

"You've been really great and accommodating, and I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of it, but-"

"You can take this week's test next week." Mr. Schue cut Quinn off. "I told you whatever you need, let me know, remember?"

Quinn smiled slightly. "Thank you so much."

"How's the classwork that you've been making up?" Mr. Schue wondered. "Do you need extra time with that? Or want me to look anything over for you?"

"I'm still working on it, actually." Quinn said. "But I'm almost done, so maybe I could come to you at lunch? I mean, if you have time."

"I'm having a make up test on Wednesday during lunch, so you can come by with everything." Mr. Schue told Quinn. "I'd be more than happy to help."

"Thank you, Mr. Schue." Quinn replied. "I really appreciate everything."

"Of course." Mr. Schue said. "How are you?"

"Stressed. And tired." Quinn answered. "But she's worth it. I'm happy."

"Good." Mr. Schue smiled. "You've been through a lot, so that's nice to hear."

Quinn nodded as she took her seat by the windows. She looked at Puck and saw his eyes look away from her and go back to the papers in front of him.

Quinn's stomach flipped as the bell rang.