91

"Noah and I talked and we decided that we're gonna get an apartment together." Quinn informed her family over the weekend. "We actually decided a few days ago, but I wanted to tell you myself."

Tom looked at Judy.

"I'm an adult." Quinn reminded them. "We have a baby. It's not fair to Beth or to Noah to not live under the same roof."

"How are you gonna afford an apartment?" Tom wondered. "You don't even have a high school diploma yet."

"Noah works a lot." Quinn stated. "And when school's over, I'm gonna get a job, and we're gonna find a daycare for Beth."

Judy looked at Quinn. "You know I wouldn't mind babysitting."

"I know." Quinn nodded. "But we agreed that she should spend time with other kids her age."

"It sounds like you have this all planned out." Tom noted.

Quinn glanced at Olivia, who hadn't said anything. She turned back to Tom and Judy. "We talked about all of this last year, and we're in it for real now."

"What happens when you two break up?" Tom questioned Quinn.

"I... I haven't really thought of that." Quinn admitted.

"If they break up, Quinny can come back here." Judy said as she looked at Quinn. "You're always welcome here."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "I know things have changed a lot since last year, but I'm still gonna be around, and I'm still gonna come over and everything."

Judy nodded. "Noah is always welcome here, too."

Quinn nodded back. "And we're gonna go big for the holidays. I want all of us to get together."

"I would like that." Judy said.

"I'm really glad none of you are mad." Quinn sighed with relief. "Because when Noah told his mom and Sarah, Sarah started crying."

"Did she?" Judy frowned.

"Yeah." Quinn said softly. "He does a lot for them. But we told Sarah she's welcome at our apartment anytime. You are, too, Liv."

Olivia looked at Quinn. "Thanks."

"Are you okay, Olivia?" Judy questioned the dirty-blonde.

"Yeah." Olivia nodded.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to give Beth a bath." Quinn decided as she stood up and picked Beth up. "I think Noah's gonna stop by after work."

-

When Beth was clean, Quinn dried her off and put her in pajamas. Quinn put Beth to bed before knocking on Olivia's door.

"Come in." Olivia said.

Quinn walked in and closed the door behind her. "You didn't say much when I told everyone about the apartment."

"Because I already knew." Olivia pointed out. "You said it in glee club."

"You didn't say much about it in glee club either though." Quinn noted.

Olivia shrugged. "I'm happy for you. I'm just kinda sad you won't be around here anymore."

"I'm sure I'll be here all the time." Quinn stated. "When I'm not working or at school."

"I've never had a sister before and I was kind of starting to think of you as my older sister." Olivia admitted.

Quinn smiled slightly. "Well, whether I'm down the hall or in an apartment, I'm always a text message away. And I'll always be there for you."

"Yeah." Olivia nodded. "I know."

"It'll be great." Quinn promised as someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Olivia called.

"Puck."

"Come in." Olivia responded.

Puck walked in and looked at the girls. "Q, I texted you. I found something."

"Already?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded. "When you get a sec, I'll show you."

Quinn nodded back. "Wanna go wait in my room? I'll be right there."

"Sure." Puck said as he left the girls alone.

"Why don't you come in my room and hang out with us? You can be the first one to see the apartment." Quinn offered.

"I don't wanna be a third wheel." Olivia muttered.

"We're not doing anything." Quinn promised. "We're just hanging out and talking."

Olivia looked at Quinn. "I should work on homework. I'll catch up with you later."

Quinn nodded. "Okay."