31

"Quinny, is Noah coming over tomorrow for Thanksgiving?" Judy asked during dinner on Wednesday.

"I didn't ask him to." Quinn replied.

"Is Sam coming?" Judy wondered.

"Sam will be here in the morning with his sister and brother because their dad is working and their mom is out of town." Quinn explained.

Judy nodded as she looked at Tom and Olivia. "I hope having company is okay with you."

"Of course." Tom nodded back.

Everyone looked around when they heard a knock on the door.

"Anybody expecting anyone?" Tom asked, glancing at Olivia.

"It's probably Sam." Quinn stated as she got up and put Beth on her hip. "I'll get it."

Quinn left the dining room and walked to the front door. She opened the door and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" Quinn wondered.

"You've been avoiding me all week." Puck stated. "So I talked to Santana."

"I don't care who you talked to." Quinn muttered.

"I wanted to come talk to you and set things straight." Puck clarified.

Quinn clenched her jaw angrily.

"I didn't sleep with Santana when I was with you." Puck began. "Honestly, I didn't even know that you thought I did."

"Finn said he saw you two walk out of an empty classroom right after each other." Quinn responded. "And Santana said-"

"Santana lied." Puck cut Quinn off.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "How do I know you're not lying?"

"I never cheated on you." Puck said. "Besides the sexting when we were babysitting those demon triplets, but we talked about that."

"How do I know you're not lying?" Quinn repeated.

"I'm not." Puck promised.

"Then what were you and Santana doing in that classroom?" Quinn wondered.

"I can't tell you." Puck said.

Quinn nodded slowly and started to close the door in Puck's face.

"Quinn, wait." Puck requested as he used his foot to block the door.

"What?" Quinn demanded.

Puck sighed. "I was talking to Santana about proposing to you."