82

"Girls, Tom and I wanted to talk to you before you go to school." Judy stated.

"The boys are gonna be here any minute with my car." Quinn responded.

"We'll make it quick." Judy promised.

Quinn folded her arms and looked at the two adults.

"Olivia, if you want to date Artie, you are allowed to." Judy began as she looked at Tom.

"But you need to get your math grades up." Tom added. "And there will be boundaries. You, too, Quinn."

"You're not my father." Quinn said, raising her eyebrow. "My father disowned me. I'm an adult, and I can make my own choices."

"As long as you live here, you have to listen to me and Judy." Tom said.

"Funny, my mom said Noah is allowed to stay over." Quinn replied.

Tom looked at Judy.

"I... I said we'll talk about it." Judy stuttered.

"You're doing the same thing you did last year." Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Quinn." Judy said softly.

"I'll pack my stuff when I get home then. You can be the one who sets the timer on the stove this time." Quinn decided as she walked out of the house.

"Hey, baby." Puck smiled as Quinn walked over to the boys. He frowned when he saw that she was upset. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Quinn said as she pecked Puck's lips before turning to Finn. "Hey, Finn. Thank you both for fixing my car."

"No problem." Finn smiled. "I'm gonna go pick up Rachel. I'll see you guys at school."

"See you." Quinn waved as Finn got in his car and left. She looked at Puck as she took his hand. "We have a lot to talk about."

"Uh oh." Puck frowned.

"It's not that bad." Quinn promised as Olivia walked out of the house. "We should get going to school. Are you coming with us?"

"Nah, I have my bike." Puck said. "You wanna come with me?"

"Tempting." Quinn grinned as she looked at the motorcycle. "Get me a helmet and I will."

"I'll keep that in mind." Puck smirked as he kissed Quinn. "Drive safe. I'll see you soon."

"See you soon." Quinn echoed as she watched Puck walk away.

Quinn watched Puck get on his motorcycle. She rolled her eyes and smiled as he revved the engine a few times before finally driving away.

"He needs a helmet." Quinn noted as she turned to Olivia. "Ready for school?"

Olivia nodded. "Let's go."