68

"Quinn, wake up." Puck said softly as he gently shook Quinn. "We have to get ready for school."

"I don't wanna go." Quinn groaned.

"You have to." Puck reminded her. "Come on. I wanna talk to you before we get there."

Quinn slowly sat up and looked at Puck. He had already showered and was shirtless and in jeans.

"I'm gonna stop home for a shirt." Puck clarified.

Quinn shook her head. "I may or may not have stolen one of your shirts last year."

"Which one did you steal?" Puck wondered.

Quinn got out of bed and walked over to her dresser. She went through the drawer and pulled out a gray v neck long-sleeved shirt. She threw it to Puck and smiled. "I want that back."

"You can have it back." Puck laughed lightly as he put the shirt on.

"I'm gonna shower." Quinn decided. "And then we can eat and go. Don't let Tom see you."

"I'll do my best." Puck nodded.

Quinn nodded back before heading to the bathroom to shower.

-

After her shower, Quinn dried her hair and got dressed before going downstairs. She found Puck in the kitchen making bacon and eggs.

"Tom's gonna see you." Quinn warned Puck.

"And what's he gonna do, tell your mom I slept in the same bed as you?" Puck asked. "We did more than that last year."

Quinn nodded as she took a piece of bacon and bit into it. "So what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Us." Puck answered as he handed Quinn a plate of bacon and eggs and took one for himself before sitting down at the kitchen table.

"What about us?" Quinn questioned Puck as she sat down across from him.

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said about things being hard with Beth, and even though I'm here, I'm not really here." Puck began.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow and nodded, encouraging Puck to continue.

"I wanna be with you." Puck stated.

"Because of Beth?" Quinn asked.

Puck shook his head. "I love you, Quinn."

Quinn didn't say anything.

"And I wanna move into an apartment with you and Beth, so I'm there for everything, and I can help with everything." Puck added as he looked at Quinn.

Quinn still didn't say anything.

"You don't have to give me any answers now. You should take some time to think about it." Puck advised her.

Quinn nodded slowly as she finished her bacon and stood up. "We're gonna be late for school."