46

"Quinn! Noah's here!"

"He can come up!" Quinn called back. She looked at herself and Beth in the mirror. Beth was wearing a red onesie with a matching red bow in her hair.

Quinn was wearing a green dress and black booties. Her hair was straightened, and she only had a little bit of makeup on.

Puck knocked lightly as he opened the door. "Merry Christmas, blondies."

"Hey." Quinn smiled. "Merry Christmas."

Puck smiled back as he walked into Quinn's room with gift bags in his hand. He put them down before greeting Quinn with a kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Quinn replied. "You look really handsome."

"Thanks." Puck said as he looked at Beth. "She looks cute."

Quinn nodded. "Well, she's half Fabray, half Puckerman."

Puck smiled and nodded. "That's true."

"Quinn!"

"We're coming!" Quinn called. She adjusted Beth on her hip and grabbed her purse and Beth's diaper bag.

"Can I help carry anything?" Puck offered.

Quinn shook her head. "I don't think you wanna carry my purse or the diaper bag."

"I'll take them." Puck nodded as he grabbed the bags. "I got it."

"Thank you, Noah." Quinn smiled as she grabbed Beth's jacket and a small blanket before going downstairs.

The two Fabrays, the two Puckermans, and the two Martins all got in the car and headed to church.

When they got there, Puck helped Quinn with the stroller. He put her purse and the diaper bag on it and carried it inside.

The six took five seats near the back. Beth sat in her baby carrier seat on the stroller next to Quinn, who was sitting at the end of the row.

"I have to say, I was really surprised you wanted to come to church with us." Quinn stated softly as she looked at Puck.

Puck shrugged. "I figured if this is gonna be Beth's life, I should know more about it."

"I wanna talk about that later." Quinn replied.

Puck nodded slowly as the mass began.

-

Quinn was surprised to see that Puck was actually paying attention and following along. She appreciated the effort he put into things, especially since he did it for Beth.

Quinn took Puck's hand during the prayers and closed her eyes. When the prayer ended, she opened her eyes, but held onto Puck's hand.

When it was completely silent, Beth started crying.

"I got her." Puck said softly as he let go of Quinn's hand and stood up. "I'll be right back."

"Thank you." Quinn responded as she watched Puck wheel Beth's stroller out into the hallway.

Quinn smiled slightly. Puck was really good to her.