37

The group of ten sat down in the dining room for dinner.

"I'm really glad you're all here." Quinn stated.

"Me, too." Judy agreed.

"Beth's first Thanksgiving." Quinn added as she looked at the young blonde in her high chair.

"I'm glad we're here for it, too." Puck said with a smile.

Quinn smiled back at Puck as Sam squeezed her hand.

The large group passed around the mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, yams, and other Thanksgiving foods.

When everyone's plates were full, Quinn said a prayer before they started eating.

"So are we gonna watch the game after this?" Olivia wondered.

"Quinn hates football." Puck informed Olivia. "She only watches the football game to look at the players' asses."

"Not true, but while we're on the subject, why do you like cheerleaders so much, Noah?" Quinn raised her eyebrow.

Puck's cheeks turned red as Judy and Tom, and even Sarah, looked at him for an answer.

"I like football." Quinn clarified as she looked at Stevie and Stacey. "I bet Sam makes you watch it a lot, huh?"

Stevie shook his head. "Only when he's playing."

"Stacey hates football." Sam added with a small smile. "She can't follow along, but she likes to see the cheerleaders do their routines."

Quinn looked at Stacey and smiled.

"Stace, Quinn used to be a cheerleader." Sam informed his sister. "That's why she's so pretty."

Puck rolled his eyes and looked at Sarah. "You don't have to be a cheerleader to be pretty, Sarah."

"I know." Sarah replied as she continued eating.

"I wasn't saying that, I was just-"

Fortunately, for Sam, Beth started crying, so he didn't have to keep talking.

Quinn frowned as she stood up and picked Beth up out of her high chair. "Excuse me."