Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...

"If you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask," he said. I blinked and then put my head down. "Just put some clothes on," I said. He was wearing a towel over his...area and his hair was wet. "You can look up now," he said. I looked up timidly and he just had some boxers on. "That's better but you don't want to walk around the house like that do you," I asked.

"You walked around your place like this," he said. "Yeah but I'm usually alone," I said. "Well don't break that habit. I like it too much," he said and fell on the bed. It was king sized so I went next to him. He was playing on his laptop. "Whatcha doing," I asked. "Work. Werewolf work," he said. He was reading a report and it was a long message. "That's all you're gonna tell me," I asked. "Yep. I'll have this read in a few minutes and then we can do whatever. This is basically just a review." I nodded and walked around his room.

His bed was black and the carpet was a grayish color. The walls were pretty plain but he did have a dresser with a mirror. It was wooden to my surprise. Notice the sarcasm. Next to his bed was a window that gave a look towards the east of the forest. Nice. I turned and walked towards my left. That was his bathroom and closet. My eyes went wide. "Your closet is bigger than mine," I said. "It's like twice your size. There's some room in there if you need it," he said.

Well I could just move in here for all this! I wonder what he would think about this. "Hey Drew are you lonely," I asked. "Why do you ask?" "Well it's just so...plain in here. A room can tell a lot about a person." "Are you telling me that after all that unpacking that you want to move in here?" Well when you put it that way it sounds like I'm inconveniencing him. "Well I was just gonna get into my habit of walking around naked but I could do that alone," I said. I heard the bed creak and the door open and close. Victory is mine.

I walked out of the room to go and help. He was already running back with my dresser in his hands. "Isn't that heavy," I asked. "Not really but if you could open the door for me, that would be great," he said. I opened it wider and he put the stuff down. I watched him run back and forth with various heavy things about three times. "Your eager aren't you," I pointed out. "Just do your habit when I happen to be here and this will be worth it." I giggled and walked towards my old room to help.

***********************

"This is so much better don't you think," I asked the exhausted Drew. "So many clothes. So many sexy clothes. Where them for me and I'll live," he said. I grinned and walked towards our closet. He had the black skimpy dress and some black 5 inch heels. "I don't even remember buying these shoes," I said. "How often do you get drunk?" I ignored him and jumped on the bed.

"So what now," I asked. "Well we could do anything. Or we could do nothing," he said. "What kinda answer is that?" "My kind of answer," he said. I laid on his chest and closed my eyes. "How about...you take me somewhere." "Where," he asked. "That's why I said you take me somewhere. Personally I don't care as long as it's quiet," I said. "Well we could go to baskin robbins," he said. I opened my eyes and jumped up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. "Your treat right," I asked. "Of course but your really eager for ice cream." "And your really eager for sex Mr. Virgin," I said trying to get out of the door. He closed the door with his hand and trapped me. This wasn't smart on my part.

"What did you just say," he asked as he bent down towards me. "I...I said...um...who wants ice cream," I said smoothly. "That's what I thought. Anymore comments?" Is he trying to control me? "Actually Mr. Virgin I was just thinking about how my eagerness for a frozen treat is like your eagerness for intercourse. You are a very zealous person indeed," I said. "Oh big words. But who said I was a virgin," he asked. "I hear things." "Tell me," he demanded. Is he embarrassed? Why do guys get embarrassed over being a virgin when it's almost demanded that women are? "I don't kiss and tell," I said.