Chapter 100 - Double Date

{ DYLAN POV }

I wake up in bliss, arms wrapped around my one and only love. I snuggle my face deeper into his neck, not minding his snores.

"Dyl, what are you doing?" He chuckles, his throaty morning voice waking up every cell in my body; damn it was sexy.

"Nothing." I mumble, hugging him impossibly tighter.

"Dyl, I'm not going anywhere, calm down will you?"

"Just making sure I'm not dreaming." I muster, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"We should go down and make breakfast, Hannah and Louis both got out of a relationship and it's the least we can do."

We both reluctantly get out of the warm comfort of the bed and get changed. We then make our way down, I follow Jace in a daze, admiring the way his head bobbed every so often as if he was listening to music. I bump into Jace suddenly, looking up to see why he had stopped.

"Oh my days." Jace squeaked, jumping in happiness.

"Did they-?" My eyes widen.

Louis and Hannah lay, cuddled on the sofa with a fleece blanket draped over their naked bodies, clothes scattered the room which proved they weren't wearing any clothes.

"I guess we both got our happy endings." I whisper.

We quickly make our way to the kitchen, I stumble on an article of clothing, quickly scrambling towards the kitchen before I wake the couple up. Jace and I scour the whole kitchen for pancake ingredients and we were soon making enough batter for two happy couples.

Hannah and Louis enter the room changed and clean with Dalton balanced on Hannah's hip just as we finished up with the last batch of pancakes.

"Morning!" I grin happily flipping the pancake and putting it on the stack of pancakes.

"You seem happy," Louis grins, his hand being slapped by mine as he attempts to steal a pancake.

"I'm sure you're the happy one, mate." I take a glance at him, quickly staring at Hannah before looking back at him. Hannah's face flushes a bright pink as Louis slaps at my shoulder.

Dalton lets out a small squeal for attention, causing us all to look at him. Once he had gotten the attention he wanted, he simply buried his face into his hands. Hannah laughs, giving him a kiss on his nose which caused him to giggle. He gives her a wide grin which causes her to gasp.

"His tooth is coming in!" She exclaimed, causing us all to crowd round the attention-craving baby. He grins once more when Louis tickles under his chin and there it was, a small pearly stub that would soon grow into a tooth.

Dalton obviously had no idea what we were looking at and begins to clap his petite hands together. We all laugh, him giggling with us as we sit around the table. Hannah places him in his high chair, placing a small sippy cup of water in front of him. He picks it up and uses it to hit the table, giggling loudly whilst water splashed out the cup. Hannah takes it off of him, giving him a stern "no." and a wag of the finger. He pouts before grabbing it and hitting the table once more. I chuckle at the small encounter, leaning my head on Jace's.

"Little trouble maker you are!" Louis cooed, taking the sippy cup away from him. 

"Wonder who he got it from." Hannah rolls her eyes playfully, causing Jace to nudge Louis teasingly.

"Oi! Not me!" He retorts, glaring at Hannah with a playful glint. They're so in love, it's adorable.

"Are we doing anything today?" Hannah asked, looking up at Jace and I.