Chapter 37 - Doctors

{ HANNAH POV }

I woke up feeling queasy at the stomach, I grab the Louis' shirt from the ground, covering my naked body; yes, we did. I ran over to the bathroom, throwing up yesterday's food into the sink. My stomach gurgled in protest as I sat there slumped, prepared to throw up again. I felt the food rushing up once more, I quickly leaned over, the sick built up then I flushed it away, gross. I heard footsteps until somebody was stroking my back.

"It's okay..." Louis comforted, holding onto my hair.

"I feel horrible." I groan.

"We're going to the doctors today remember? Cos you have stomach pains." Louis reminded.

"No thanks." I tell him.

"I've booked the appointment already." Louis chuckled.

"My legs hurt. Fuck!" I curse whilst standing up.

"Well, I do try." Louis smirked standing up as well.

"Never again." I mutter, awkwardly waddling back to the room.

"It's wont' hurt after a few times!" Louis followed after.

"Horny bastard."

"Am not!"

"You sound like a baby shut up." I tell him, laying onto the bed.

"Get changed and we can go!" Louis hurried me impatiently, getting ready himself.

I go and brush my teeth before changing into jeans and a jumper. The jumper was thick and kept me warm, just what I needed. Louis ushered me out the door, just as I finished my makeup. We go get breakfast then made our way to the doctors. 

..............

The doctor called me in as I stood up from the waiting room, I was thankful as it was awkwardly quiet, only an only man sitting in the corner was there.

"Can I come?" Louis pouted.

"No." I snap, giggling at his face as I went into the small room.

"What seems to be the problem?" Wow she gets straight to the point.

"I get stomach pains a lot, and I threw up this morning." I tell her, crossing my leg over the other. 

"Hmm, when was the last time you were on your period?" she asked, causing me to blush slightly, a bit personal...

"Last month, why?" 

"Have you ever considered a pregnancy test?"

"W-what? No!" I stutter.

"It'll only take a few minutes." 

"P-p-pregnant?" I stutter.

"It's only a suggestion."

"I'll check." I sigh.

I thank her, after she tells me to come back if I still get pains and if I really am pregnant. The thought caused a shiver to the bone as I thanked her and left. As soon as I made it to the waiting room, I smiled at Louis who came up to me. 

"What did she say? How was it?" 

Should I tell him?

Don't! He'll leave like all the other single mothers. You're too young.

Tell him, he'll get mad.

"Nothing," I lie with a smile.

"What's wrong or I'll ask the doctor."

"Fuck you." I glare at him annoyed, he smirked at me, leading me out.

"What did he or she say? It better of been a girl, I swear to god...

"She said I might need a pregnancy test." I bite my lip, afraid that he'll leave me right here and now.

Louis froze and stopped walking, he turned and faced me with a fixed glare.

"What?!" 

"You can leave me now." I tell him, a tear sliding down my cheek. 

He did something that surprised me, he embraced me into a tight hug. More tears slipped down my cheek, it was a goodbye hug.

AUTHORS NOTES

I'm so mean hahaha.

Loveyou all!

~Chamrock Jack Xox