Chapter 28 - Pregnant

{ HANNAH POV }

I managed to wake myself up in the middle of the night, tucking myself into the duvet that Louis had greedily took. I soon fell asleep once cuddled into Louis' body which was my heat source.

Waking up naked and cuddling your boyfriend of one day is the most awkward feeling ever let me tell you. The fact that Louis was still sleeping and holding me tightly made it even more awkward. We were naked for goodness sake!

"Hannah, stop moving." Louis grumbled as I attempted to get out of his iron grip. When he soon wakes up, he realised what predicament we were in, quickly releasing me. I grab my towel off of the floor, covering myself immediately.

"You didn't have to cover up!" Louis teases with a wink, causing me to blush.

"Wait, I thought you were in your period." Louis points at me, scanning the bed for any.. Mess.

"I thought that too." I mutter.

"Are you sure you were on your period?" Louis asked.

"Maybe it only lasted for three days?" I shrug, attempting to count back the days in my head.

"I'm not a woman, so.." He chuckles, getting out the bed.

"Louis, get changed." I cover my eyes instead of gaping at his naked body, it's just.. We weren't even in a serious relationship yet!

"You didn't seem like that yesterday in the shower."

"I didn't like it!" I tell him, saving my dignity.

"You loved it, if I could I would've-"

"Too much information." I interrupt, not wanting to hear what he had to say.

"Hannah.. Are you virgin?" Louis asks, causing me to blush again.

"Well, umm," I stammer on my words, the heat on my cheeks spreading quickly.

"I knew it!" He smiled.

"Don't be embarrassed babe."

I shove Louis against the wall, my face inches away from him.

"Don't call me babe." I snarl into his face.

He flipped me over, we were in the same position but we swapped places.

"I won't, babe." He smirks, pressing a kiss onto my stubborn lips and walking off.

"Dick." I mutter, changing into leggings and a random shirt, I have to admit he had some style. Gay.

Louis comes into the room just as I pull the shirt down. He smirks, scanning my body.

"I told you I pick nice clothes."

"Gay." I smirk, checking out his outfit. Jeans that were ripped at the knees, a random shirt and a beanie, holy shit.

"Are we going anywhere today?" I ask him, rushing to the bathroom to do my teeth.

"If you want, don't use my toothbrush!" He teases.

"Shut up! And can we go to the travel agents or something?" I spit out the toothpaste, grabbing the mouthwash.

"Travel agents? Where are you going?"

"I don't know, might find somebody who loves me."

"I love you! You're not leaving me!" Louis pouted, I'm see I would've started dribbling, I felt like a love sick puppy. I guess that's what relationships do to you.

"I still want to go out, explore! I have no idea!"

"But tonight we have a date!"

"We do?"

"Oh, Hannah would you like to go on a date with me?" Louis blushed, turning away.

"Awh, you're blushing!" I coo.

"Shut up, babe."

"Go away."

"You never answered me."

"I don't get a choice anyways."

"I know, just though I'd be polite."

"Fuck off."

"I'd gladly fuck you." He smiles, grabbing me and hugging me to his chest.

"Louis, stop it." I strain. He was so damn sick minded.

"But you know you love me, I know you care, just shout when-"

"Shut up, please." I pleaded, I'm not in the mood really.

"Are you sure you aren't on your period?"

I push him away, grabbing my shoes and putting them on.

"Bye." I smile at him, leaving.

I hear him following me down the hallway as I make my way to the car.

"Hannah I'm sorry, I didn't know, I-"

"It doesn't matter." I giggle at his apology, getting into the car.

"I want to drive!" Louis stomped outside, opening the door.

"It's my car!"

"But, the boyfriend drives!"

"Don't be so sexist!"

"But Hannah!"

{ LOUIS POV }

I stropped, as Hannah did up her seatbelt. I unbuckle the seatbelt, lifting her bridal style and carrying her round to the passenger seat.

"Louis! The hell!"

I sit in the drivers seat, starting the ignition. I smirk at her, driving to the main town. Hannah was obviously pissed off with me, not talking to me the whole journey. Once we were parked, she got out the car and walked off, I ran after her, grabbing her shoulder.

"Don't be annoyed."

"You're a dick." She tells me for the billionth time since I met her.

"Is that your catchphrase or someone?" I chuckle.

"You're just so fucking-"

"Are you Louis from One Direction?" A little girl tugged at my shirt, she was so cute.

"Hello, what's your name?" I crouch down to her level, making eye contact.

"Sorry," what I think is her mum ran over.

"It's fine." I smile, conversing with the little girl who's name was Rachel.

{ HANNAH POV }

"You're Hannah Quirk, Louis' girlfriend?" The woman asks me with a forced smile

"Eh, yeah." I smile, hoping Louis would hurry up. I look over to see him laughing with the small brunette.

"Is it true you're pregnant with his child, was this a publicity stunt, do you really love each other?" I end up backing up to a cold brick wall.

"Um, I-"

"So you're pregnant!" She clicks her tongue, a smile showing all of her teeth.

"I'm not!" I stammer.

"Denial, it's the first step to the truth!" That made no sense.

"I'm not pregnant!"

"Well you seemed to have gained some weight.." But I thought I lost weight.

"And you're moody," because you're annoying me.

"So that concludes you're pregnant!"

"Who are you?" I ask the annoying lady, glancing over at Louis who was signing something, was this planned?

"I work for GQ magazine." Oh the annoying magazine..

She's going to publish a story about you! Say something!

Shit yeah.

"Please, I'm not pregnant. Just leave me alone."

"You've proven to me you are, I'm sure-"

"Don't publish anything about Hannah." Louis interrupts her, wrapping his arm around me in a protective manner.

"Mummy! Look what Louis did!" The small girl shows her mum a piece of paper where Louis had signed and drew a face.

"It's beautiful honey," the lady gushed.

"Stay away from my girlfriend." I tell the lady, walking away with Hannah.

"What did she say to you?" Louis demands, once we were out of their earshot.

"She accused me of being pregnant," I tell him, snuggling into him.

"Wait what did you say?!" He tells me, looking straight into my eyes. We were stood in the middle of a car park, staring at each other.

"I said I wasn't and she said I was because I was so moody."

"Now she thinks you're pregnant!" Louis exclaimed.

"I know that!" I snap.

"Now I'm going to get hate for this!" He screams.

"I get hate for even touching you Louis, the fuck!" What's his problem?!

"I'll be know as a manwhore!"

"I'm known as a slut, join the club."

"Do you not understand?!"

"I've been understanding since I was sixteen, for fucks sake Louis!"

He stormed off, leaving me there. I see him get into my car and drive away. I huff, making my way to the travel agents, fucking mood swings, fucking attractive boy thinking he's all sass when he's just an ass.

"Hello, what place are you looking for," a tall woman asked, her heels clicking on the marble floor.

"Anywhere, I want a one way ticket."

AUTHORS NOTES

THIS IS US IS AMAZING.

I cried, don't tell my friend that. She doesn't know. I met all the fellow carrots of this Island. We only have like 80k people on this island. Hahaha.

What's going to happen between Lou and Hannah, what's the ship name? Haha

Twitter - @TessaRawrNinjaa
Instagram - onedirectionlhzln

Thankyou for getting me again, higher in the charts!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox