chapter twenty-two

hannah's p.o.v

I felt guilty, did I steal Eleanor's boyfriend?

"El, I-I'm sorry." I whimper a pathetic apology.

"It's fine, I just wish he told me." She sighed.

I don't know why I ever thought she was horrible, she was really nice. Maybe because I was jealous...

"I'm so sorry, I just. I don't know." Pathetic Hannah, pathetic.

"Enough about boys and stupidness! El call him and dump his sorry arse! No offence Hannah. Let's watch a movie!" Danielle snapped.

"Weren't you upset?" I ask her.

"Lets leave that behind, I'll cry over it another day, let's have a girls night!" She squealed.

"Oh, okay." I smile.

"First, El you have a phone call to make! But lets scare Lou a bit." Danielle smirked.

louis' p.o.v

I groan as I reach out towards my ringing phone, I raise it to my ear without reading caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Louis, how could you!" Eleanor seemed to be crying.

"W-what?" I croak.

"Why did you cheat on me!"

ShÏt.

"Eh- El I'm so sorry!"

"Do you know how hurt I am!"

"El please, I promise I won't do anything I just-"

"Gosh, I can't continue with this!" Eleanor burst into laughter. What? Is this a prank?

"I'm here with Hannah and Dani, you know, next time you want to cheat, please dump a girl first."

"El, I'm truly sorry."

"No sweat!" What? Did she even love me?

"I saw the love in your eyes for Hannah, it was bound to happen some day. Just next time, um maybe tell the girl!" I don't even know if she's angry or not...

"How did you know?" I stammer, I was really nervous, I don't even know why.

"Hmm, how about you explain the hickey that seems to take over Hannah's whole neck! I call this sêxual harassment! She didn't like it!"

"She didn't?" I ask, I was slightly hurt.

"It was rápe of the neck!"

"El, can you put Hannah on the phone?" I ask.

"Why so you can abuse her verbally!"

"El please."

"El shut up!" I hear Hannah in the background, that's the sassy girl I know and love.

"You're ruining it!"

"But what if he's upset!"

"I can hear you.."

"Thanks a lot Hannah!"

"Sorry."

"Girls!" I shout.

"Sorry, they're just bickering now, stop intruding our girls night. Bye!" Danielle called through the phone before it ended. 

I dialled Liam's number, he has some things he needs to answer..

"Hello?" A female answered, this is not Liam.

"Eh, is this Liam's phone?" I ask.

"Yeah, this is Sophia his girlfriend talking." She put a lot of emphasis on 'girlfriend'.