Chapter 73 - The Family

Hannah's P.O.V

So far everything had gone well. Louis' family was lovely and I wish my parents were like that, they were so loving and caring.

"So how did you meet?" And this is where they're going to hate me.

"Funny story..." I laugh nervously.

"My parents are kind of in charge of Modest! So I was forced to go out with Louis as a publicity stunt... Then we actually fell in love?"

"Boo bear, is this true?!"

Boo bear, I was definitely using this name on him. 

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I don't know, so much was going on and-"

"That gives no excuse! This is not how I raised you!"

"What do you mean this isn't how you raised me? You didn't tell me not to go out with someone against my will?" I flinch at the way Louis spoke to his kind mother.

"It isn't Louis' fault, if it's anybody here it's me." I back him up, squeezing his hand in mine. 

"Hannah, I know he's your boyfriend and all but you can't take the blame that isn't yours."

"But it was my fault!"

"How?"

"Because my parents forced it to happen, whatever my parents say goes because they can easily destroy the whole band's career!"

"And you agreed to go out with him?"

"Well, I had no choice-"

"So you're still being forced now?"

"No!" We reply in unison.

"Boobear, I don't like you going out with Hannah, I think Eleanor was better for you."

Now that hurt.

"But I love Hannah!"

"And Hannah, do you love him."

"Y-y-yes." I try to answer confidently but fail; I don't know what love is. 

"You're stuttering, go on, tell me you love my son."

"I love your son." I squeeze my eyes shut, Louis' hand squeezed mine.

"You're lying."

"I do really, really like him. I just have trouble confessing love."

"I want you out."

"W-what?"

"Eleanor loved Louis, and here you are, unsure on how you feel yet you're pregnant? I don't know what you did to fool him but I'm not daft."

"You said she'll love me." I whisper to Louis before leaving the room quickly, her harsh glare was burning holes through my back.

Louis' P.O.V

"Mum!" I exclaim as Hannah ran off.

"What? I'm just looking out for you Louis, she doesn't love you."

My mind flicks back to all those times she told me she loved me, until I made mistakes and she managed to not know what it was again. Regret covered me like a veil. 

"She does love me, it's complicated."

"I don't approve of her, neither do the girls, do you?"

I didn't realise they were all sat there, they were quiet.