Chapter 104

Hannah's P.O.V

"C'mon Dally, you love your banana and apple muesli." I try once more but he keeps his mouth shut, refusing to eat any of the food.

I place down his food on the table when I remember to take my depression tablets, making my way to the cupboards and popping out a tablet and swallowing it with water. I had woken up earlier than any of the other boys when I heard Dalton crying from the baby monitor; plus I wasn't prepared to be questioned by any past events of the previous day.

"Morning Hannah!" Avery exclaims, entering the kitchen with a broad grin on her fresh, no make-upped face. I hated how much she looked like me, how much she looked like a better, new and imrpoved me. She was the pretty version of me.

"Morning, where are you off to?" I question, eyeing her attire.

"Just out for a run, got to keep in shape." She drops her left eye into a sultry wink before speeding past me and down the stairs.

Keep in shape. I wonder, staring down at my stomach. I wasn't out of shape was I? Technically I was in shape... of a small pear. I bite at my bottom lip, pinching at the muffin top I had gained from Dalton and my increased diet.

"What do you think Dally, should I go on runs too?" I question, making my way over to him. He lets out a squeal, banging his fists on the small table attatched to his high chair.

"You need to eat some." I remember, grabbing the spoon and the small jar once more, attempting to spoon it into his mouth.

"It's yummy, look." I pretend to eat it but he doesn't look convinced, staring at me pretending to eat food.

"Morning baby." Warm hands snake around my waist, soft lips pressing to the shell of my ear.

"Morning." I smile, leaning back to look up at my gleaming boyfriend.

"How's my monkey?" He questions, stepping over to ruffle his hair.

"Being very cheeky, he's not eating his breakfast!"

"Dalton! What's up?" Louis uses his finger to tap on Dalton's lip, giving him a pout.

"We need to get some energy or we're never going to walk.. or talk, hm monkey?"

"Look, daddy loves his museli." I speak, grabbing Dalton's attention. I bring the spoon up to Louis' lips causing him to shut his mouth and shake his head, his eyes widened, almost mentally asking me- "what the hełl are you doing?!".

"Come on daddy." I urge, shoving the spoon into his mouth and watching amusingly as Louis swallows it.

"Mm, it's delicious!" Louis speaks over enthiusiastically, rubbing his stomach.

Dalton let's out a small burst of laughter, small chubby hands tugging at the bib. I fill the spoon once more and bring it to his lips. He finally opens his mouth and accepts the food, making me feel accomplished.

"You owe me." Louis growled playfully in my ear as he slipped past to boil the water.

"You need it to get some energy." I tease, causing him to pinch my backside. I jump slightly, cheeks tingling pink.

"And why do I need this energy?" He questions with sass, causing me to giggle like a high school girl with my first crush.

"To walk and talk, hm monkey?" I mock, causing a small glint to appear in his eyes.

"Just wait until Dally's having his nap Quirk. Then I'll put my energy to use." He smirked, slapping my backside which caused a squeal to emit from my lips once more. Dalton decided to squeal after I did, clapping his hands as if it was a game.