Chapter 33 - Jealous Faggots

QUICK A/N
Yes this chapter is quite "depressing" but I'm venting my feelings so shuushh you!

...............

{ LIAM POV }

"N-n-nothing's happening!" Hannah stuttered, she looked really scared for somebody who was innocent. Has Louis hurt her before?

"Well it looks like I just stopped you two from kissing!" He snapped at her. Oh, his mood swings..

"We weren't doing anything, we were talking." I tell Louis.

"Oh because when you talk you have to hold her face like you're going to kiss or even pull!"

"Louis, calm down.." Hannah stammers, she sounded really nervous.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Louis, we weren't doing anything, I have a girlfriend."

"About your 'girlfriend' also Liam, why the fuck would you dump Danielle?!"

"Because I love Sophia!" I yell at Hannah, who's side is she on?!

"You broke her heart Liam." Hannah whimpers.

"Who cares! It will be mended when she finds a new boyfriend!"

"You can't say that!"

"Why the fuck are you talking about Liam's relationship when you're here nearly cheating on me!" Louis shouts at Hannah.

"I love Sophia! We just started going out, why would I kiss Hannah?!" I say with a disgusted tone, I wasn't that harsh.

"You dumped Danielle randomly, that's how harsh you are!" Hannah shouts.

"Hannah you can't go round trying to kiss people."

"Louis! You need to trust me that we weren't going to kiss! Liam was trying to convince me that you loved me."

"Oh, you need Liam to tell you that I love you? Is there something wrong with me telling you how much I loved you!"

"No, it's not that-"

"Then what is it Hannah!"

"I'm not fucking good enough for you, okay?! Go find a new pretty girlfriend who can deal with your mood swings and your crazy ass friends who thinks it's okay to break a girls heart!" she screamed running off.

"Hannah!" Louis and I shout in unison.

"Back off!" Louis spits at me, running after Hannah.

"What did I miss?" Niall sits up from the floor, his back clicking as he stretched.

"Nothing." I mumble, going back to making breakfast.

''your crazy ass friends who thinks it's okay to break a girls heart!"

Did I break Danielle's heart? She seemed to react fine over it? I tell Niall to finish to food, threatening I would die his hair a weird colour if he ate anything. I smile as Harry and Zayn started to wake up while I grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" she answers almost straight away, was she not busy?

"Hey, Dani." I sigh.

"Don't talk to me!"

"No! Don't hang up! Please."

"What?!" She sounded like she was spitting venom, she must really hate me.

"I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, I didn't know I hurt you that bad."

"It's fine." I loved how forgiving Danielle was, always.