chapter ten

hannah's p.o.v

I felt drowsy as I woke up. I suddenly remembered everything, my body shaking itself awake.

"Shh, I've got you." Louis whispered reassuringly. When was he here? And why?

"I don't feel so good.." I mumble.

"How so?"

"I feel cold, then hot." I mumble.

"Wait a second," He mumbled, I felt the covers shifting until something cold was pressed onto my forehead.

"Louis what are you doing?" I mumble.

"You have a fever." he informed me.

"What? No I don't!" I say annoyed, I never get ill?!

"Yes you are, now stay in bed, I'll make breakfast."

I moved around until I was comfortable on the bed, I then fell asleep again. Relaxation overtook me.

Louis soon woke me up, shaking me gently.

"Eat," He ordered.

"I don't want to," I mumbled, burying my head under the warm duvet.

It was soon pulled back, causing me to go into a foetal position.

"It's not food, just soup."

I sat up lazily, propping myself up with the pillows. My eyes soon got used to the light as I blinked up at Louis, he handed me the bowl with a caring smile.

"Chicken soup?"

Louis nodded. I slowly sipped some from the spoon, staring up at Louis. He was so caring, I never knew this. All I know is he has terrible mood swings. The doorbell rang, taking all of Louis' attention off of me. He then went towards the door, leaving me occupied with my chicken soup. It was bursting with flavours, Louis doesn't look like one to cook. It was probably microwaveable soup.

I wonder who it was? I finish finish the soup then slip on my fluffy slippers. I grabbed a oversized hoodie that was Louis' then shuffled into the living room. Before I even entered I stopped. Louis was sat on the sofa, with Eleanor. They were making out, in the living room. I don't know why, but my heart dropped. Maybe I was a tad jealous. I've never kissed somebody properly, only a fake stage kiss to get the paparazzi's attention. Nothing that showed affection.

I soon realised I was staring, I quickly shuffled back to the bed and took off my slippers. I kept Louis' hoodie on. It smelt like him, plus it was warm. I wrapped the duvet around me so I was a human caterpillar. I then fell asleep once again, fúck you fever.

louis' p.o.v

"Hey babe!" I smile as I open the door to Eleanor. She smiled brightly at me, engulfing me into a hug.

"What should we do?" she asked me.

"Have you had breakfast?" I ask.

"Yeah," she smiled- she had a beautiful smile.

"Is Hannah in?" She asked looking around.

"Nah, she's sleeping. Fever." I explain.

"So it's just you and me,"

"Me and you.."

Her lips crashed against mine as her arms wrapped around me, our lips moving together. What I didn't get was why there was no explosion, no fireworks. I kept kissing her anyway, maybe the fireworks kick in after a while.. But they never came.

I didn't get it, I loved Eleanor and she loved me. Why couldn't the damn fireworks realise that?!

-*-