Chapter 116

i've been told to do this so:-
trigger warning, this chapter contains scenes that may set some of you off, read at your own risk.

#~*•*~#

Louis' P.O.V

I shift slightly when I feel movement, alert when I see Dalton raising above me.

"We're taking him to the park, sorry." Jace whispered as Dalton giggles in his arms as he soon leaves. Jace gives me a stern look, gazing towards Hannah then back to me before leaving, Dalton scrunching his fist twice as a farewell sign as I quickly reciprocate with a small wave. I glance towards Hannah who's mouth was agape, brows furrowed as she snored quietly, her arms out towards where Dalton once lay. I shake my head, shutting my eyes to catch a few more winks of sleep.

When I wake up once more I feel the strong desire of arousal rush through me, my eyes widening when I realise Hannah and I were spooning. What the-? How the fùck did we manage like this?! I try not to move, wanting Hannah to get all the sleep she needed before she wakes up again. Hannah shuffles back, her áss rubbing against my crotch and causing me to moan, my hand quick to slap over my mouth. Control Louis!

You did write the song No Control...

I squeeze my eyes shut, wanting nothing more but to end this awkwardness. Hannah shifts, rolling over until she was facing me, a few incoherent mumbles leaving her mouth before she inches closer, her face tucking into my neck, bare legs tangling with mine. The duvet shifts as she kicks at it, a leg poking out as her nose twitches with a small itch. She let out a short breath, warm air hitting my neck. She looked adorable laying here, tiny as ever like a small innocent child... I wanted to wake her, knowing if Avery saw us like th-

"What the fùck is going on!" I hear a shrill, Avery storming over and ripping the duvet away.

"Huh. What? Dalton-" Hannah is quick to wake, pulling away from me, her cheeks pink as she inches away immediately.

"You whøre!" Avery screams at Hannah, grabbing her shirt and pulling her away.

"You said no hard feelings over our relationship!" Avery snapped towards Hannah, Hannah confused as she rubbed at her eyes with her sweater paws. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she glanced at me then at Avery, obviously confused with the situation. I had to remind myself I was indeed a year older than her and she wasn't a small and cute child... for Chrïst's sake Louis she had your child!

"What are you doing in her bed?" Avery snapped towards me as I sit up, urging her towards me as I let her seat between my legs, wrapping my arms around her. She melts into my hold until she feels my hard on, standing quickly and shooting glares at Hannah.

"Dalton wanted us both, it was late and- hey...where's Dal-"

"You fùcking slut!" Avery screams, slapping Hannah. I watch as tears rise in Hannah's eyes, her palms quick to cradle her flushed cheek as she inched away from both of us.

"Avery, babe, calm down, please." I stand, making my way over towards her and kissing her cheek.

"Nothing happened, okay? C'mon, I'll go make you a cuppa." I croon, her lips latching onto mine, from the taste she probably had just been out to smoke a joint, the smoke strong on her lips luring me in for more of the addictive taste. I lead her out, taking a glance back at Hannah who had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You never treated me like that." She whispered softly, tugging her shorts down to cover more of her curvy and sexÿ thighs. Memories flash to when they wrapped around me as we decided on changing things for a night, small whines escaping her parted lips.