Chapter 31 - Slumber Party

{ HARRY POV }

"No, no, no, no! Don't watch it oh my god!"

Hannah bascially clung onto Louis for dear life while we all watched the movie. She kept screaming, it was actually really amusing.

"Are you really friends with her?" Zayn whispered to me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, wondering."

"Why do you hate her so much Zayn? She hasn't done anything wrong to you?"

"I don't know, I just got mad, like. I don't know mate."

"Forgive her? For Louis?"

"What?!"

"Zayn.."

"Shut up!" Liam hissed.

"Sorry." I apologize, diverting my attention back to the TV.

"Turn it off! I won't bve able to sleep tonight oh my god!" Hannah screamed.

"It's not even scary!" I tell her.

"Shut it curly!" The boys all laughed at me while I glared at her.

"Why are you all here anyways?" Hannah snapped, mostly at me.

"Sleepover!" I squeal.

"No,"

"Louis! Tell your girlfriend we're sleeping here!"

"Wait, when did you say you were sleeping here?"

"Since we brought our own duvets, duh!"

"How did I not realise that! I thought the duvets were ours!" Hannah muttered annoyed.

"You love us really!" I shout, no longer having interest in the TV.

"Wait, how the fuck does copying a video stop yourself from dying?!" Hannah shouts, mostly towards the TV.

"It's like chain mail from when you're younger, if you pass it on you won't get bad luck or anything." I laugh at her clueless face.

"I've never gotten chain mail.." Hannah muttered.

"Oh, no. Not everybody got chain mail." I quickly say, not wanting to hurt her feelings, I had to respect her.

"Of course everybody got chain mail." Zayn scoffed.

"Zayn.." Louis warned.

"Well you got chain mail if you have friends and everybody has friends."

"Oh." Hannah said dumbfounded.

"But it doesn't matter, chain mail is stupid." Louis glared at Zayn, an arm was wrapped around Hannah, pulling her into his side.

"Well-"

"That's enough Zayn." I say, clamping a hand on his mouth.

"Calm Haz." Zayn muttered removing my hand from his mouth. The doorbell rang, causing Hannah to scream.

"Calm down." Louis chuckled.

"My pizzas here!" Niall ran towards the door, throwing open the door. He paid the man and came back in, his face covered by the pile of boxes.

"I have chicken wings, potato wedges and of course pizza from Dominoes!" Niall cheered.

"You didn't get the chocolate pizza did you?" I sniff, smelling something sweet not savoury. The chocolate pizza was sickly, who enjoys that?!

"Nah, the dominoes cookies!" He grinned.

(A/N Honest opinion, never get the chocolate pizza from dominoes, Bleurgh. Also the cookies are heaven!)

"I've never had dominoes." Hannah blushed, burying her head into Louis' chest.

"You've never had dominoes! Next thing you're going to tell me you've ever had McDonald's or Nandos!!" Niall exclaimed in true horror.

"Calm Niall." I laugh at his outburst.

{ HANNAH POV }

I was embarrassed, what's wrong with not having Nandos or Dominoes?

"I'm sorry!" I shout, my voice muffled from Louis' toned chest. Did I have to say toned? Yes.

I felt a hand stroking my hair, relaxing me from my tensed position. I looked up into his sea blue eyes, smiling.

"Now are we going to eat or wait till you've fucked or something?!" Niall is one angry leprechaun when hungry.

"Lets eat." I nod.

He set all the food out, I went straight to the vegetarian pizza, thankful that it was ordered.

"Why don't you eat meat, it makes no sense."

"I just think it's gross, you're eating flesh."

"But it's nice!"

"Shut up Niall." I giggle.

"What do you see in Louis, like seriously." Harry actually looked so serious.

"Hey!"

"I don't know." I reply, gazing at the brown haired freak, but he was my brown haired freak.

"I'm feeling the love!" Louis replied sarcastically, taking a huge bite from his pizza.

"Why do you like her?" Zayn asked Louis. I'm still confused over if he liked me or not...

"She's stubborn as hell, we always banter, she's a good shag, she's an amazing kisser and the fact she's so clueless about everything makes it all fun. Also her hair is so soft and always smells nice, her body smells like vanilla while her hair smells like lavender. Then her eyes, wow, you can get lost in them and she can seduce you without her knowing. And lets not talk about how cute she is when she's mad or when she blushes. Jesus Christ she's so damn sexy and I could just fu-"

"That's enough!" I snap, my cheeks flaming red.

"Sorry love, I got carried away." Louis smirked.

"A good shag ey?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"He's making me sound like a stripper. We've only done it once."

"The shower?"

"What shower?!"

"Fuck, I smell of flower, it only suits her." Louis scrunched his face up, he looked quite adorable to be honest.

"Lavender helps you sleep." Liam and I say in unison.

"Nerds." Zayn muttered.

"How smart are you?" Liam asked me.

"Well, I got pretty good GCSE's and stuff. I can easily get a job, I think I'm going out tomorrow to get one."

"What job?"

"Maybe a job in Paris..."

"Don't even fucking start about Paris!" Louis snapped, causing us all to go into and uncomfortable silence.

"Sorry." I utter, sounding absolutely pathetic. Louis had a cold glare, his eyes pierced through me.

We all ate in silence, sometimes there were a few burps and laughter but that was it. When we finished everybody went to the living room while I stayed and cleaned up everything. I was in the middle of washing the dishes when I heard someone coming in. I didn't bother turning around, grabbing another dirty plate and covering it in soap.

"Need any help?" I recognised Louis' voice straight away.

"I'm alright." I answer, rinsing the plate and putting it on the drying rack.l

"I'm sorry, about before." Louis stuttered, obviously not used to apologising.

"Okay."

"Am I forgiven?"

"I don't know," a smile tugs at my lips as I tried to keep a straight face.

"Am I forgiven?!" Louis asked, a sterner and louder voice.

"Well,"

"Hannah."

"Yes?" I didn't know how I managed to stay so calm while he was practically yelling at me.

"What's fucking wrong with you? Accept my apology!"

"Why?" I taunt, I don't know why this Hannah was happening, I just wanted to argue. It was in my nature.

A hand was tightly gripped onto my shoulder, shoving it so I spun round to see his angry glare. Before he could even speak I splat a handful of bubbles onto his face. I kept a straight face as he wiped it away, a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"What was that for?!"

"You're forgiven." I shrug.

"Fuck you Hannah Quirk." Louis smirked.

"I'm quite a 'good shag' aren't I?!"

"You're more than good, you're perfect."

"Am I? Am I really?"

"You're a strange one Quirk."

"Same to you Tommo."

"You aren't forgiven for making me smell gay,"

"I'm sorry but you're the one who decided to come into the shower!"

"But when you're naked, holy shit."

"What's wrong with you?!" I ask rhetorically.

"Everything." Louis smiles, pecking the corner of my lips.

We stand there awkwardly, Louis smiling widely at me. It almost felt... Awkward.

"Well kiss me you idiot!" I snap.

"Whatever you say, babe."

Before he could kiss me, I push him away.

"Don't call me that."

"I'm sorry, you're just so damn-"

"Cute I know!"

"Well somebody's a bit moody today,"

"Kiss me you fool!"

"With pleasure."

Louis' head dipped down to read my face, our lips latching onto each others. I felt his mouth twitch up into a smile as I let him explore my mouth. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling us closer. We pull away, pants filling our ears.

"I love you... babe."

"Louis!" I snap, slapping his chest while his throaty laugh echoed around the kitchen.

AUTHORS NOTES

okay this is quite short but the last chapter was long! I've been busy, I've started school and I hate it.

Also I'm having problems with family so everything is suckish. I feel constantly alone, and I know I'm sounding pathetic.

Read my fan message ?!

My cousin said today, "I wonder who will be the first to be famous in this family..." And I'm here thinking about my army(: have I told you I love iPhone 5's and they look really pretty?

Watched Woman In Black today, it was scary but I distracted myself by playing "spot the woman in black in the background" also I cried in the end when the son reunited with the mum, Awwh, it was so cute. "That's your mummy" Awwh bless!

Yah sorry about the late updates!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀