chapter seventeen

louis' p.o.v

When I got back to the flat, Hannah wasn't here, this got me worried. Where was she?! I quickly ran out into the rain, dialling her number at the same time. She finally answered.

"Louis, I don't care if you hate me right now, please help me. I'm cold!" She sobbed through the phone.

"Hannah, where are you?" I shout.

"I don't know!"

"Read a sign!"

"Erm, Princess Street?!" She uttered in confusion.

I don't answer, I hung up, running towards the direction of the street. I was so foolish! If I didn't drink, none of this would've happened, I wouldn't of let her run off, and I would be able to drive, even of if wasn't in a situation! I soon reach the street, I attempt to shout her name but the rain drowned out all sounds. I soon see a silhouette in the distance. I run over, Hannah.

"Hannah!" I shout, causing her to turn around.

She ran towards me, embracing me into a bone crushing hug.

"It's too cold!" She cried, attempting to steal my warmth.

I lift her up, holding her tight to my chest as I walk back to the flat. Once back, she was still shivering, holding me tightly.

"Louis it's too cold," she whimpered.

"I know, I know." I say, putting her on the sofa, she attempted to grab hold of me again but her hands had gone a blue shade, her hands were probably numb.

"I'm going to run a bath, I'll be back." I tell her.

Before I leave, I grab a blanket and wrapped it tightly around her. I hesitated before leaving a kiss on her forehead. I then went into the bathroom and ran a warm bubbly bath. While it was running, I went to the kitchen and boiled water for tea or hot chocolate. She turned her head from the sofa, looking at me in confusion.

"Hot chocolate or tea?" I ask her, already preparing my tea.

"H-h-h-h-hot ch-ch-choclate."she shivered, holding the blanket tightly.

I scooped two spoonfuls of the powder into the mug then poured in the water. Once they were done, I went back into the bathroom and stopped the water.

hannah's p.o.v

I was confused. Why was he so nice to me?!

He must be guilty, just cos you're a weak, pathetic little girl.

Before I could continue conflicting with myself Louis came back in. He scooped me up into his chest and lifted me towards the bathroom. We haven't been in here together since that incident.. That time when Zayn actually liked me, he actually wanted me as a friend, he cared for me.

"I'll just leave you hear to bathe." Louis put me down onto the toilet seat them left me.

I attempted to take off the laced dress, tugging it over my head, when my head was through and the dress was mostly off, I realised I forgot to do the zipper.

"Louis!" I shout through chattered teeth.

"I can't get out this dress!" I shout.

I heard the door opening then a muffled chuckle.

"Shut up!" I snap, glad that my face was covered so he couldn't see the embarrassment all over my cheeks.

Louis grabbed the dress, pulling it smoothly over my head.

"You can go now," I shiver.

"Hurry and get in the bath, I don't want you catching a cold." Louis smiled leaving straight away. What's going on in that head?!

I stripped out of my underwear and got into the bath. The warm water reacted with my cold skin, my goosebumps fading. I lay in the bath for what seemed like hours. I didn't bother to actually clean myself, I wanted to be warm. I still wasn't warm, even when the water started going cold. I started shivering more, hugging my knees to my chest. My skin started to sting from the sudden temperature change and I find myself crying.

"Hannah are you okay in there?" Louis shouts, knocking the door.

"I-I-It's cold!" I stammer.

"I'm coming in!" Louis shouted, barging through the door.

He grabbed the towel off the rack and looked away, telling me to get out. I stood up slowly, walking into his outstretched hands which held the towel. Louis then wrapped his arms around me, also wrapping the towel around me.

He lifted me out of the bath and into the bedroom. I was laid onto the bed while he sifted through my suitcase. I crawled into the bed, wrapping the duvet around me, so warm.. I watched as Louis scratched his head in confusion. He then grabbed some knickers, bra and handed me some shorts and a hoodie.

"T-t-thanks," I stutter, grabbing them off of him.

I then proceeded to change underneath the covers, Louis' eyes following me making me feel self conscious. I then followed him into the living room where he handed me my hot chocolate which was now quite warm, so my warm chocolate. I sipped it quickly, letting the warm liquid slide down my throat.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked, peering down at me.

"Cold." I reply, finishing the hot chocolate.  

"Do you need another blanket?" Louis asked.

"Right, why are you being so nice to me?" I ask him, my eyebrows furrowing.

Louis sighed sitting down, story time.

"I feel guilty, if it wasn't for me being a total dïck to you, we wouldn't be in this situation." I was about to say something when he kept talking. "I also feel bad because you don't even want to be my fake girlfriend, you have no feelings for me whatsoever when I'm here thinking I'm in love with you yet I'm still going out with El!"

Wait what.

"Did you say you think you're in love with me!" I say bewildered.

Louis went a bright shade of red.

"What no?! That's absurd! We hate each other!"

"No need to hide it Lou, I heard you.." I giggle.

"Well you better shut up about it!" He snapped, standing up and leaving.

He didn't even get to know that I like him too..

~*~*~*~

Hey guys(:

It's too hot in Spain today .___.

Instgram - onedirectionlhzln 

Twitter - chamrock_jack 

Email - chamrockjack@gmail.com

Anyways!!! About this anonymous baby.

The people who said no, why?

The people who said yes, umm I don't know.

In my opinion I want a baby but that's cos I know the storyline and such, I just don't want to lose my fellow readers, so what's wrong with a crawling baby, cooing at everybody haha.

Please comment your opinions don't write yes and no. ELABORATE!!!!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀xox