Chapter 95 - Logan

QUICK A/N
Profanities now will have a full stop, e.g f.ucking, s.hit, etc.. to avoid this book being put as [R] :o

..............................................................

{ HANNAH POV }

It must've looked weird to see a somewhat pale girl with blood trickling down her arm move round in the hospital corridors. Nobody has seen me yet and I was enjoying this new found freedom. Everything seemed to feel numb, and my head was still spinning. As I turn the corner, I bump into Liam.

Liam? What was he doing here?

He hadn't noticed it was me, he muttered a small apology before dodged him. I realised that Niall, Harry and Zayn were following after him, it was Niall who realised it was me.

"Hannah?" Liam, Harry and Zayn spun around, all looking at me like I was a ghost. I probably did look relatively like a ghost, anything that just came out of a horror film really.

"You're awake?"

"Yes, I woke up today."

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting? Where's Louis?"

"Louis doesn't care about me, but neither do I? It's like my opinion was based on whether he liked me!" I burst into laughter, the boys looking at me like a freak.

"You need to get back." Zayn said, taking a step closer to me. I take a step back.

"No, they don't care. I walked out the room without anybody stopping me, hell! I yanked out a needle and nobody cared!" I was screaming, crying, confused.

"Look, Hannah we'll bring you back becuase we need to know where Louis is as well. He called us over."

"I'm not going back!" I shout, covering my ears.

"Hannah." I scream when Harry tries to touch me, running away from the four boys who decide to chase me.

I find a corner, crouching myself into it, I cover my ears, if I can't hear them, they can't hear me. I am soon face to face with Zayn, and before I can even cough, I am in his arms, my arms restricted by Niall's arms, and my ears suffocating from Liam's soothing words.

"Get the f.uck off of me! You're merely my acquaintances!"

"Hannah, you need to calm down." Harry stroked my hair, causing me to attempt to bite his fingers off.

"Jesus Christ." Niall panted, trying to keep up with Zayn's pace while holding down my arms.

I am soon lead into the same room, Jace immediately stands up, helping them put me into the bed I've been trapped on for three weeks.

"Where's Dally, you put him down. Where is he!" I yell, watching Jace with frightened eyes.

"Louis' got him, now stay still."

"No! You let me walk out! You let me! I saw, I saw you let me!"

"Doc. What's wrong? She was fine earlier?" I hear Louis say.

"Nothing's wrong with me! I don't know you! Don't touch me! Where's Dylan. Only Dylan knows me. Go away!" I kick at the doctor who tries to get me.

"Don't touch me with that needle!" I scream at him, the boys all pushing me down.

"You can't touch me! That's a sexual offence! You can't do that! You can't, I know you can't!"

{ LOUIS POV }

I watch as Hannah is soon sedated, the drug finally entering her blood stream and she was peacefully sleeping.

"Why did you let her leave the room?" Harry asked, taking Dalton off of me.