Chapter 51 - Unconscious Stranger

QUICK A/N 
Follow @Chamrock_Jack on twitter for sneak peeks and spoiler alerts :P Only this account can you mention wattpad :D

.................................................

Louis' P.O.V

"So Louis, what's the best thing about your management?" The annoying interviewer asked. 

This had to be the last question, and it had to be about fúcking management.

"They bring the most beautiful offspring." I blurt, feeling a blush rise onto my cheeks. I was definitely going to get shit from management now.

"Well, that's it for today everybody. We leave them with an answer that will surely spark up twitter." The interviewer winks into the camera as we leave the stage.

"What was that?" Zayn asked me, nudging my arm.

"I have no idea." I chuckle, as we got into the van. 

-*-

"Lads!" I smile as the boys from 5 Second of Summer enters our house.

We all chill on the living room, catching up about everything.

"What happened to your missus?" Ashton asked, elbows leaning on knees.

"Nothing." I grumble.

"Be right back guys, need to piss." I say, half lying and half telling the truth.

Ashton's P.O.V

"What's up with him?" I ask.

"He's just messed up because he broke up with Hannah. She's pregnant you see and Louis apparently doesn't love her anymore but that's bullshit."

"Ahhh... Heart break."

"Well I know how to solve it!" Michael exclaimed, ruffling his pink hair.

"Football at the park!" Calum exclaimed.

"I'll get a football and some keeper gloves!" Niall walked off as we all got our shoes on.

"What's happenening?" Louis asked, toilet flushing.

"We're going to play some footie at the park!" Niall hits his back while we head out.

A small smile actually cracked onto his face.

"Let's go." He smiled.

Hannah's P.O.v

Three days. Three days with minimal food. Getting food was the hardest thing to do, ever. I was so glad I managed to find a note and some change in my pocket. I bought small, cheap granola bars and snacked on them. Other then that, Peanut was giving me hell. I tried so hard to get more food but I couldn't. I was also cold, so, so cold. I decided to slip in another nap. My sleeping patterns had changed immensely as all I did was sleep to get rid of the hunger pains. I don't think I'll last out here. I know I'm not going to make it. Tears sprang to my eyes as memories came back to mine. I plugged in my ear buds and let Imagine Dragons sing to me.

(A/N Video on side, my favourite song >>>) 

"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you. But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide.

You can't hide from the monster inside of you, it will slowly take over you until it wins. No matter how hard you try to kill it, it would kill you.

"Look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Only those who look carefully can see my pain, my hurt. My emotions. I soon fell asleep with small tears rolling down my cheek. Why did I get the hard life?

Louis' P.O.V