chapter twenty-five

hannah's p.o.v

"I don't even want it!" I say, looking at the shirt on the hanger.

"Yes you do."

"No, no I don't."

"I'm buying it, what size are you?" Louis asks, sifting through the hangers.

"Size 100." I smile at him.

"No you're not! I don't get girl sizes!"

"What are boy sizes then?" I ask.

"Small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large."

"Wow, very specific."

"What size are you?" Louis asked.

"Size 10." I say.

He grabs the shirt off the rack, holding it in front of me.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Well last time I bought clothes they were size 10." I shrug.

"What's the next size down?" He asks.

"Size 8."

"We'll buy that one then!"

"It's your size, obviously." he rolled his eyes as he held the hanger and tugged me along to look at other things, I seriously do not want to do this with Louis. Nope, just no.

"Size 8 is such a big size." I say, looking at the shirt in Louis' arms.

"I should be a size 6 or 4 like all them pretty models. Anything above size 6 is just fat."

"No it's not. Stop being horrible to yourself, you've lost weight, and I'm going to make sure you're a size 10 again. You can't lose so much."

"I can so!"

"No, you can't what if it keeps getting lower?"

"I hate you." I frown.

"I love you too," he teases.

(Any size is beautiful, you don't need to be like a model to be beautiful, you're all beautiful, okay? And now I'm being cheesy, read on..)

"Leggings?" Louis asks, gesturing towards the rack of plain black leggings.

"I'm going to ignore the fact you know what leggings are.." I muse.

"I have sisters!" he whined, he looked so cute as he stomped his foot down, his mouth turning into a small pout.

"I don't need any clothes!" I say in annoyance, crossing my arms.

"Yes you do! If you don't pick then I'll pick for you!"

"No! I just! Louis!" He was so damn complicated!

"Hannah!" He mocked.

"Stop it!" I whine.

"You're cute." he petted my head before going off. We were currently in Forever 21, he was determined to get me clothes.

"Hannah! This top?" He asks, he was about four racks away, waving a top in the air.

"No," I shake my head, making my way towards him.

"Stop embarrassing me!" I hit him on the chest, my cheeks flushing pink.

"You're cute." he cooed, brushing his fingertips on my cheeks.

"Louis stop!" I whine, walking away.

"Hannah! Hannah! Won't this dress look sëxy on you!" Louis shouts from the other side of the shop, waving a skimpy dress in the air.