Chapter 105

Hannah's P.O.V

"Dylan!" Jace squealed, running into his arms when he entered the living room.

"Jace! It's been two days." Dylan chuckled, kissing Jace on the cheek with a rosy blush on his cheeks.

Avery then envelopes him into a big hug, happily telling him that she missed him. I pretend not to see, my fingers running through Dalton's hair as he waved around his favourite lion toy.

"Hannah!" Dylan squealed, bounding over and seating himself beside me to hug me tightly.

"Hello." I smile, hugging him back with one arm.

"And hello to you." Dylan chuckles, taking Dalton off of me to hold him in his arms.

"Have you been a good boy." Dylan asked, grinning at the small baby. Dalton cooed, Dylan frowning.

"You should be uttering some words." He tickled Dalton, chuckling as he squealed in delight.

"So when is this pool party happening?" Avery speaks up in excitement, Louis' face lighting up.

"Boys are coming round in about two hours." Louis said, glancing at his phone for the time.

"We better get ready then!" Avery cheers, everyone all smiles because the great and powerful Avery was speaking -everyone bow down.

I watch as everyone splits off to their rooms, leaving me sat with Dylan and Dalton.

"You sure you're not going to join in?"

"I'll be alright." I respond, taking Dalton off of him and bringing him up to his room.

"You're going to go swimming with daddy." I coo, grabbing the waterproof nappies that Louis had bought... in Doncaster.

I lay him on the changing mat, changing him into the waterproof nappy and kissing his bare stomach.

"You have fun in there, but not too much fun."

"He wouldn't have too much fun when you're not there with him." I jump back at Louis' sudden appearance, trying hard not to stare at his tanned and revealed skin.

"I told you, I can't swim."

"And I told you I'd teach you."

"You'd be having too much fun anyways. Plus I heard Avery had a nice bikini."

"Wow, you really do hate her don't you?"

"No."

"She's trying."

"So am I."

"Whatever."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing." He leaves the room, letting me watch him saunter out, his trunks hugging him in all the right places.

"Let's get you down." I smile to Dalton, holding him in my arms and bringing him down.

"Hannah! How do I look?" I glance at Avery's bikini, mentally scoffing when I notice it was a Triangle bikini.

"You look great." I smile, feeling even more insecure in my leggings and hoodie attire.

"C'mon, I'll show you where the pool is." I follow after her in my own home, attempting to peer into all the rooms I hadn't yet to discover.

"In here." She smiles, opening the door, the smell of chlorine hitting my senses.

I gape at the large swimming pool and the smaller jacuzzi attached to it, astonished by the fact I had never seen this room before.