chapter one

hannah's p.o.v

"I'm twenty! I should be allowed to live on my own, even drive my own fücking car!" I shout at my parents. Once again they were too busy tapping on their iPhones.

"Dear, we know but we think it's better for you. Now who was your last boyfriend?" My dad asked me- the idiot.

I scoffed. "My last boyfriend?! You mean the person I was last forced to cause PDA just for your pathetic PR team." I seethe.

"Ahh it was Aston Merrygold from JLS am I correct? Well they broke up, we have a new project. One Direction." My dad smiles with his fake white teeth.

"He was an idiot, and so were the rest! I don't want to be known as the slüt! Mum!" I complain.

"We'll find someone, someone you can fall in love with, and marry. Yes?" My mum said it like it was perfect, nodding at me with her grey eyes. I knew who she wanted to be my future husband; some man who ages like wine, who will constantly be a heartthrob and adored by millions of hørny screaming fans.

"No! I'll never fall in love with a celebrity! They're all full of themselves! All of them are a bunch of narcissists! I'm just there to get pictures taken of, make them seem more popular when I get the hate on twitter I'm the slüt!" I shout.

"Hannah Elizabeth Quirk do not raise your voice on me! You're grounded go up to your room now before I get some security to escort you, go!" This is the reason why I can't run away, fücking security. The fact I was an adult and still got grounded explains a lot about my parents and their parenting skills.

I stomp up to my room just as my dad's phone started to ring, must be Simon Cowell where they discuss One Direction and who would have to date me. I slam the door shut and boot up my laptop. Twitter loaded straight up as well as Facebook.

Emelie Gelling- So who's your new fück buddy x

@SophiaPrince: @HannahQuirkeex who's your next boyfriend Justin Bieber?! Whøre.

I went off of Facebook and Twitter. My emotions weren't strong. I receive millions of these a day. When I'm in a relationship, it doubles. I read them though, knowing if I don't they will send more. I traced the scars on my wrists, the concealer wearing away. I sighed quickly going to my dressing table and applying more concealer, concealing my emotions, plastering every hurt feeling coated in cosmetics. I brushed my tangled hair, I kind of liked my hair, it wasn't blonde nor was it brown, it was a mix between the two. Also my eyes, they weren't boring like my mum's grey ones, nor was it like my dad's blue with yellow specks, mine were grey, with yellow and blue specks- kind of like a peacocks feather, green flecks.

"Hannah! Come down!" It was my dad. He did this all the time, once I leave my room, my phone and laptop will be taken away as my punishment for being grounded. I sighed, no hate for a week then.

I shouted a response as I quickly went down the stairs of our mansion, I called it a huge mansion, my parents called it a home. I zipped up my jacket, covering my arms as I got into the living room. Five boys were stood in front of me, five boys known as One Direction.

~*~*~*~

It's short but I just wanted to update :)

Vote, comment, fan :)

PLEASE FOLLOW MY TUMBLR > indecisive-realist 

Find me on social networks! (Find them on my profile)

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox