chapter fourteen

hannah's p.o.v

"Don't touch me." I spat at Louis as he attempted for the billionth time to start a conversation.

I don't know this new me well, but I definitely know I like it.

"Hannah please." Louis sighed.

"Listen, I don't want to be here as much as you, as soon as this publicity stunt is over I'll leave, you leave and everything will be happy, okay?"

I turned on my heel, taking one last glimpse of Louis.

louis' p.o.v 

I don't know how she managed to do it, but Hannah Quirk has broken my heart. It isn't just a small tear that's easily fixed with a simple kiss. It was shattered, torn, stamped on, something that wasn't whole. I can finally admit I have grown affection for her. I don't know how, I don't know why.

Dear heart,

Why her? Why not Eleanor?

From the al-mighty Lou bear.

I spent more time with Eleanor, sometimes at mine sometimes at hers. I am trying to grow feelings for her so I won't cause trouble with Hannah. Hannah would never love me, she hates me. She hates me as much as she thinks I hate her. In true reality, I think we could've had a good relationship, but obviously I had to treat her like dirt in our first impressions.

Hannah is getting closer to Zayn, I don't like it. What if she beings to have feelings for him, or does she like me and she's doing the same thing? No. Louis stop being stupid, she hates you.

hannah's p.o.v

I plugged in my earphones, Warrior by Demi Lovato echoed in my mind, my lips often mouthing along to the words. Demi was my inspiration, my idol. I wish I was like her, strong, beautiful.. I was glad of my small iPod shuffle. The dick still had my phone. Next thing you know it, my head phones were yanked out.

"What the fück!" I shout.

"Time for food." Louis gruffly stated, shuffling out.

I followed after, sure Louis really cared about me. So much he nearly damaged my ears. I sat at the table, pizza was on the table. Ham and pineapple. Ew, ham. I'm now vegetarian. Yup.

"I'm vegetarian." I mutter.

"No you're not?" 

"Yes, yes I am." 

"Pick the ham off." 

"But then the taste would be-"

"Pick the ham off!" Louis growled.

"O-okay!" I stammer in shcok; when did he get so damn scary?

louis' p.o.v

The perfect solution for me not to like Hannah.

Hate her. Hate her as hard as I can, make her hate me. Then soon enough we'll "break up" and we will never see each other again. 

She hates me, I hate her, simple.

~*~*~*~

Sorry I haven't been updating! I forgot :/

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE REPEATEDLY CHANGING P.O.V.S

We beat the record on VEVO-- 12.3 MILLION 

I've reached 800 fans. I love you.

I'm trying to be happy okay(:

6k reads :) I love you.

One Direction is life.

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack Xox