Chapter 78 - Cold Pizza

{ HANNAH POV }

I lay in the empty bed, my nails done, both hands and feet. My eyes were exhausted from girly chick flicks and my hair tickling my face from being curled. I sighed, rolling over again, mentally pleading Peanut to stop his football training.

I sent Louis a text, to inform him I was in bed and waiting, that I couldn't sleep without his warm body beside me. I sighed, staring up at the ceiling as the night went on, time seemed to go slower at this moment, peanut decided to finally rest, leaving me on my own.

My mind wanders once I was at solitude, each thought linking to another, a trail of questions unanswered, many actions and words I should've done and said in the day. Suddenly the door was open, the handle hitting the wall behind. Louis stumbled in, shit, he was drunk.

"Baby!" Louis slurred with a giggle, yes a giggle.

"Louis? How much did you drink?" I ask.

"I don't know! El kept handing me shots then everything started spinning!"

"Louis!" I shout annoyed, it had to be Eleanor didn't it?

"Shower with me baby!" Louis grabbed my wrist, attempting the drag me off the bed.

I whined as he finally got me out, I helped him strip down, getting him in the bath.

"Join me!" he pouted. Alcohol brought out his inner child.

"No." I yawn.

"Eleanor tried to kiss me." Louis admitted in a giggle.

"Did you?" I ask, wide eyes.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Louis you can tell me, I won't shout at you."

"She kissed me, I told her I loved you though and she walked away."

"You're amazing." I smile, landing a kiss on his cheek.

"Why can't you tell me you love me? It frustrates me! I can easily get a girl that loves me when I'm stuck with you!" Louis suddenly shouts, causing me to stop washing his back.

He usually was understanding that I couldn't love, that it was his fault for my knowledge of it but now, he seemed angry. Here comes the angry drunk. THe inner child, long gone.

"I'm sorry, I know you deserve better." I sighed, handing him the flannel and standing up with a heave.

As I was walking out, I freeze suddenly a huge kick was felt in my stomach as it rumbled. Peanut was hungry.

"Baby are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I choke, leaving immediately.

I go downstairs, going to the kitchen. I look through the fridge then decided on calling Dominoes for pizza. I ask for the cheese stuffed crust vegi volcano pizza. I decided on getting a medium as there was nobody here to share with.

I lay onto the sofa, waiting for my food, stroking peanut softly. Footsteps are heard before Louis appeared, his eyes were bloodshot which told me he wasn't sober yet.

"Hey babe," he slurred joining me on the sofa.

"Don't call me that!"

"If you can't tell me you love me then I can call you anything!"

"That's enough alcohol for you for this month." I comment.

"You can't tell me what to do!" he frowned with a stomp.

The doorbell rings getting my attention. I heave myself up grabbing my money from the table and opening the door. He hands me the box, exchanging it for the money in my hands.