chapter three

hannah's p.o.v

I woke up early, quickly slipping out of bed. My arms and legs were sprawled out over the barrier, laying on Louis' body. I quickly lay back straight. I couldn't touch him! He groaned slightly, his arm suddenly appearing from under the barrier, I flinched away. It got closer as I moved back, why did I get the wall side?! His hand started moving along my side of the bed, he was looking for something. It suddenly grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him. I crashed into the pile of cushions which was the barrier, he held the pillows and I together. I was stuck.

"Louis." I growled into the pillow.

I punched what I think was his stomach, wow he works out. I heard him groan in pain.

"Louis. Let go!" I say wriggling around.

"Hmm what?" Louis woke up abruptly.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I glare at him.

"Hm, you're comfy, maybe I should just fall asleep again!" He smirked knowing it annoyed me. With that he grabbed my waist, tightly pulling me into his chest and snuggling me.

"Louis, get the fuck off of me." I seethe.

"Awh but baby, aren't relationships supposed to be like this." Louis mocks.

"I swear to god." I mutter moving around.

-*-

"Wake up every one!" My mum saunters into the room. Everybody groaned in response, all except me.

"You all have an interview! Nice to see Hannah and Louis getting along!" Mum smiles.

"No, he just won't fùcking get off!" I grumble, my arms were now dead.

"Now that's not a nice way to speak to your boyfriend. All of you, be down before twelve." My mum then left.

"Idiot." I mutter.

Louis finally released me as he got out of bed. My arms screamed in agony as they clicked when I stretched. He gave me a cheeky grin before going off.

"What was that all about?" Niall asked getting up and shuffling to his suitcase.

"He was being a dîck!" I huff, covering myself with the duvet.

"Don't you have to get up?" Liam asked, taking off his shirt and replacing it with a new one. Damń those abs.

"I don't have an interview now shush!" I say cuddling with the empty mattress- all mine...

"You need breakfast! You'll be hungry!" Niall whined.

"Lou wake her up!" Harry complained.

"What why me?!"

"She's your girlfriend!"

"No she's not!"

"She's going to be!"

"Fake!"

"Guys shut up!" I shout wrapping myself into a duvet cocoon.

"Hannah wake up," Louis grumbled.

"Fück off!" I scream.

I felt arms go under my duvet cocoon. I felt myself be lifted up then I suddenly landed on the ground with a thud. Ouch.

"What the fúck!" I scream popping my head out.

"Wake up!" Louis grins walking off with the boys downstairs.

"Prićk!" I yell as I scramble up.

I was wearing a hoodie and shorts, good enough. I went downstairs and pulled my sleeves higher. Everybody was eating toast, and guess what? There was no space for me. Much love. I went in, poured out a bowl of shreddies and milk, obviously, then went to the living room. I turned on the TV and munched on my shreddies. I love shreddies! The TV suddenly went black, I turned to see the culprit. My dad.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked tapping his foot.

"Watching TV and eating shreddies." I answer, rolling my eyes.

"You're grounded young lady, that means no TV! Eat at the table. Get some manners!" He bellowed sorting out his tie.

I scoffed shuffling back to the kitchen and stood there.

"Dad there aren't any seats!" I screamed.

"Then get one!" He shouts.

"'Ere you can sit on my lap." Niall offered, pushing his chair out.

I thanked him as I sat onto his lap, hoping I wasn't heavy. I leaned towards the side so he could eat his toast while I ate my shreddies. Louis sat in front of me, an amused smile on his face.

"Do you have a problem or something?!" I say, he's been staring for the last 5 minutes!

"Hannah don't be rude." My dad said.

"Dad when am I ungrounded ?" I ask.

"Tomorrow." Dad smiled.

"I've got to work, Hannah look after the boys and drop them off at Radio 1, you must wait for them." Mum and dad then rushed out the door.

"You's can get a taxi." I say chucking my bowl into the sink and going upstairs.

"No, your dad said-"

"My dad talks a lot of bullshít, you can get a taxi." I say to Harry.

"You don't want your dad to know we took a taxi and you didn't listen to his orders do you?" Louis challenged.

"When I'm grounded I'm single." I spat.

louis' p.o.v

"I'm calling him," I say taking out my phone.

I don't know why but Hannah pissed me off so much. Everything she did bugged me. It was like she was trying to provoke me, goading me on to argue. In true honesty I didn't know I was cuddling with her today, I just continued to just to piss her off. I'm true honesty she was alright looking, even when she isn't decent. I smiled to myself as I thought back to that time.

"What are you smirking about?" Hannah snapped.

"I'm just thinking back to the time you came out of that bathroom," I smirked brushing past her and going upstairs. Her face was a twist of anger and embarrassment.

-*-

"I'll be here in an hour, if you're late then you can walk." Hannah grumbled driving off.

"Wow, she's..." Zayn starts.

"A faggøt." I smirk.

"What is going on between you?" Zayn asked.

"She's being a prick, it's nothing to do with me." I say.

"Don't be too horrible." It was almost like Zayn liked her better!

"And anyways she has a fit body," Harry commented.

"Only you Haz, only you." I chuckled as we made our way into the building. Luckily fans didn't know we were here today..

~*~*~*~

haii guys :3

Thankyou for the responses on this book!

Thinking of taking my other books off hold, what do ya think?

I walked 3 miles yesterday.. Because I felt a bit fat..

Comment, vote fan!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox