Sneak Peek | Surviving In Harmony

Surviving in Harmony

Andrew W.S Bowen & Sonia L. Bowen

            The Wizarding World is finally at peace, but the Bowen twins still have one challenge to overcome – how to go on without their mother. Still reeling from their mother’s unexpected death, brother and sister must survive in a world they’ve never fully been part of.

Andrew must try and keep up with Amara’s University life, having his first apartment in the city and his new job in the Astronomy section of the Ministry. Nervous without her mother by her side, Sonia must dive head first into motherhood – and every dirty diaper and sleepless night that comes along with Charlie by her side.

The third book in the Hazel Bowen series, you see how life goes on – without Hazel to help them survive in a now harmonious world.

A/N: Well, how about that! 

Question: What are you most looking forward to in the next book?

Hope to have the prologue up soon...for now, enjoy the cover!

Also, I will personally message everyone who comments when the new book is up, just so you don't miss it. I know some people don't get those kind of notifications, so just ask if you want me to, it would be my pleasure.

Rose<3