CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"

CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"If you prick us do we not bleed?
If you tickle us do we not laugh?
If you poison us do we not die?
And if you wrong us shall we not seek revenge?" --- William Shakespeare

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

CHAPTER MIGHT BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

ADULT LANGUAGE AND SCENERY MIGHT BE PRESENT AS WELL AS VIOLENCE!

YOU ARE BEING WARNED BEFORE YOU PROCCEED, SO READ ON AT YOUR OWN DESCREATION!!!

RESPECT YOURSELF, THE AUTHORS, AND ALL ITS COLLABORATORS/CONTRIBUTORS!!! DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Donovan Creed's POV

My throat was burning, my heart was racing and my blood was boiling so much I feared I would melt right into my skin.

I had no family or at least none that I recognized; and none who cared to acknowledge my existance. Either way it suited me just fine. It allowed me liberties that I wouldn't otherwise be able to enjoy. Having no family meant having no weaknessess, and no roots. I had nowhere my enemies could strike me to bring me down. I had no roots tying me to any single place anywhere.

I was free to slither and slide anywhere I pleased without restraint.

Because having to family also meant that I didn't need to check up with anybody and that were something to happen; Nobody would ever miss me.

No one would notice my dissapearance.

No one but Daniel that is...

I had no family but Daniel was my achielle's heel.

He was my only weakness. My only friend but no...to me he was so much more than a mere friend.

He was family.

My family and nobody attacked my family without suffering a slow, painful, torturous, bloody death courstesy of me.

It didn't matter to me wether they had hit him to get to me which was highly unlikely since nobody knew who I even was.

Or wether they hit him for some other reason unknown to me.

None of that mattered to me in the least. The only thing that did matter to me was finding out the fucking person who dared to attack the one person who I cared about in this entire bloody planet.

There weren't many people who I knew and considered friends. There were even less people who I considered family. In other words the only person who I actually did consider family was...

It was Daniel.

I had known him for far too long to only see him as an asset like I did with so many others that I knew.

He was my friend. He was my family and whoever dared to touch him would be receiving the hard goodbye as soon as I caught onto them.

After awhile of waiting to see if she would attack me again, I flexed and finally began to speak.

"Hello. You are one Miss Riverdale I assume? Or perhaps I should adress you as future Alpha Krieger. Ladys' choice, I will adress you with which ever you prefer."

Her expression was blank as her eyes roamed my shielded body without giving anything away. Nothing betrayed her...Nothing except for her anger and rage.