SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP

Ok so many of my readers have asked me what's the deal with "multiple mates", Brad, Adam, Nathan and even Daniel. I didn't want to explain it before cuz like I told you it would've ruined the story line but I think its time now.

First of all! The reason why she had that vision where she felt the mating bond towards Adam then towards Brad was only because she didn't know nor did she ever even suspected that she might have a blood-relative. The feelings she had towards towards Adam were false and only a reflection of the FAMILY BOND she has with Brad. Therefore she saw Adam because he was the means to an end and served only to bring BRAD and LILLY together. This is vital but the reason why will be revealed later on.

BRAD is her blood-relative. Her brother. The rest of his story will be revealed later on. He is also mateless for the time being but he WILL find a mate.

"Daniel" is not Lilly's mate nor will he ever be. The reason why he is so protective and close to her is solely because he is .....HER PROTECTOR, her private guard and he is MEANT to protect her with his own life if neccesary. He is mateless so far and I haven't decided if he will ever find a mate, if his mate has died, or if he will mate withsome unexpected. I could still turn him gay, bi, or asexual and have him choose to remain mateless and by Lillys side.

NATHAN is her mate, her soulmate, her second chance at happiness. Lillys first mate was placed there to teach her to raise her standards among other things. He is a mirror of Lilly, with a matching temper, stamina, and energy. They'd be twins if they weren't mates. There relationship is a whirlwind of emotions but strong enough to withstand any storm. There are fiercily loyal to each other, a perfect mix of desire and love, combined with a sense of belonging. In each others arms there complete. Together they are whole and become one. Together their powers are magnified and in sync. He is the rich boy who had life handed to him on a silver platter but he never had his fathers love. His mother was not in the picture and her whereabouts are currently unknown to him. But she died in a rogue attack. It is her mother that gave him the lycan gene. A short story about him will be written later.

¥THERE ARE NO MULTIPLE MATES¥

I really hope that this little "memo" clears some things up but if there are still some thing you don't get just ask me. I will respond when I see it. Thank you all for reading it and know how much I feel for all my readers. It is thanks to you that I keep myself motivated and continue to write.