CHAPTER 64

Jeremy's POV

Beep!...Beep!...Beep!..., "Stupid alarm." I murmur reaching out to tap on my phone to shut off the incessant beeping without opening my eyes. Beep! I picked my phone up and threw it at the door hoping it would smash against it but it didn't. "Hi, dad. Do you need something?" I ask him irritated as he hands me back my phone and I rub the sleep from my eyes. "Actually, there is something." He replied with a smirk.

I raise an eyebrow, "That's why you woke me up at...", I look down at my phone, " seven!" I yell and he smiles. "There will be a party later tonight and its themed so I thought you'd like to go." He tells me happily and all I do is stare at him. "Alecia never does a themed party." I say stupidly and he laughs. "That's because its not Alecia's party, Jeremy." He tells me and walks out of my room. I get up and run after him.

"Whose is it then?" I ask him as he makes his way into his office. "Its our next door neighbors party. I'm going and you're invited as well. I'm sure your other little friends already know about it. Now if you could leave my office I have things to do." He tells me before kicking me out and closing the door in my face. I go back up to my room and check my phone to see hundreds of messages waiting to be seen.

I didn't have time to even see the first message because I got an incoming call from Cameron before I could click on a single message. "Its early don't you think." I answer sarcasticlly but he doesn't even seem to notice. "Did you hear!? The visitors are having a masquerade party on the same day and at the same time as Alecia's!" I pull the phone away from my ear to keep me from going deaf from all his screaming.

"Yeah, I know..." I grumble,"My dad woke me up to tell me and apperantly he's going too. They invited him personally so of course he's going." I tell him and hear him gasp. "Wait, so are you going too?" He asks me and I shrug then realize he can't see me. "I might have to even if its just to say hello." I mumble. "Its everywhere Jer. Alecia is pissed because so many people have told her there going to the masquerade and everyone is invited including humans! Alecia only invites pack members and the socialites." He tells me.

"I'm going. I have to see who we've got living next to us and who knows maybe they have some sweet honeys." He adds and I roll my eyes. He was my friend and someday he'd be my beta but he could be so clueless sometimes. I hear some doors opening and closing followed by the engine of a car so I hang up. He doesn't call me back. I decide to go back to sleep but Alecia had other plans for my unusually active morning.

"JEREMY TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!" She yells and I hang up refusing to deal with hysterical women. I get many more calls and messages but they all say the same thing. Party at the new house! Are you going? Should we go? What's your costume? I'm a fairy! I'm a prince! I'm a rabbit! Causing me to once again want to smash my phone but this time I don't throw it instead I get up and head for a soothing bath.

Lilly's POV

I open my eyes and smile as I cuddle myself next to a sleeping Nathan. We hadn't gone past first base but I couldn't deny I always felt like my very soul was on fire with his every touch. Sleeping next to him was heaven so of course I position myself and kick him off the bed before bursting up in laughter. He picks himself up confused for a second before throwing a pillow at me and hitting me in the face.

I scoff and start throwing pillows at him but he easily dodged them before throwing them back at me. I take advantage of his last dodge to jump over the bed and land right on top of him laughing. I lean down and kiss him passionatelly leaving both of us out of breath. I take advantage of this to get up and run to the bathroom before he could catch me. I lock the door and hear him knocking but I don't open it instead I step into shower turning on the lukewarm water.