CHAPTER 25

Lilly's POV

The moment my feet touched the ground I took off running down the streets turning randomly around corners and streets before finally coming to a stop at a small mexican restaurant. When I stepped inside I found a very festive decor rich in color. "Would you like a table or a booth?" A lady asked me when I was inside trying to catch my breath. "Perhaps something to drink?" She asked me concerned as I leaned on the divider.

"I'd like a private booth and some sweet tea, please." I said and she led me to a private booth in the back. I sat down on a table and the lady left to fetch my tea. When she came back I ordered a steak well-done with fries, and ketchup as well as some quesadillas. While I waited for my order I took out my phone and searched for Jake's number before sending him a text message.

'Meet me at Real Mex Food restaurant private booth corner of Squared Blvd. and Truth Ave.-Lil' It marked sent and a few minutes later I got his reply. 'On my way-Jay' he said and I smiled. I really didn't mean to be all secretive but I had something planned and Jake could help me out where Danny and Nate wouldn't approve. "Here's your order, mam. Can we get you anything else?" She asked me. "Not right now. Thank you but ill let you know." I said and smiled.

The lady walked away a glint of confusion in her eyes. 'She must think I won't pay.' I thought as I began eating my warm meal. After all I was hungry and my run through the confusing streets of new york had tired me. Good thing was that I didn't go very far and it was still daylight or I would've been lost in the streets. I never did pay attention to the streets I took or anything for that matter but I wouldn't have a problem following my own trail back to them.

Jake's POV

I got her text and smiled. I got up grabbing my wallet and jacket before heading out. "You're going out?" I heard Nate ask me as the guy Danny walked from side to side. "Yes but ill be back." I said and walked straight out without further explanation. I knew if Nathan found out I knew where his girl was he'd have my head. He could deny the fact that he had feelings for the girl but I knew him enough to know he felt deeply for her.

I found the restaurant after taking a few wrong turns. Before reaching the restaurant however I stopped to refill my gas tank just to make sure I wouldn't need to stop again. I reached the place and parked my car right outside. The moment I stepped inside a lady found her way besides me asking me if I wanted a seat. I told her I didn't that someone was already waiting for me inside.

"What's there name?" She asked me sweetly. "Jake!" I heard someone calling my name and I knew it had to be her. "I see her but thank you." I told her and walked toward the back booth where a smilling Lilly awaited me. "Did you find the place alright?" She asked me before biting into her quesadilla. "Yes, I did. So why did you jump and evade Nate abd that guy with you guys?" I asked her.

She took a drink from her cup and looked at me mildly serious. "Jake I know you don't know me and I don't know you either but I would like to ask you for a favor." She said pausing "I know your lead singer and quite well known even more so here since you're having a concert." I waited for her to keep going. "What I need you to help me with is to help me buy warm weather clothes for day and night." I raised an eyebrow. 'She wants money?' I asked myself. She must've known what I was thinking cuz her eyes went wide.

"Oh, no, no, no. I don't need money don't worry. What I meant was that you must know all the good places to go shopping. But there is also something else." She said and paused measuring my reaction. "Go ahead." I told her and she continued. "I was wondering if perhaps you could show me to a club. I bet you know the best ones here." She said and waited for my answer. I took a sip from my coke and cleared my throat.

"Sure I could show you around but are you sure you want me to take you around? I mean there's bound to be reporters at the clubs and maybe the stores so if they see you with me there gonna go after you too." I said knowing that dealing with the paparazzi wasn't always easy. "That's exactly what I want." She said with a strange glint in her eyes. "Why?" I asked her and she looked at me a smile on her face.

"Let's get out of here and ill think about it." She said intriguing me. I liked this girl she had something special that made me feel like I was in good company. She called the greeter and payed surprisingly the woman looked relieved that she was getting payed. "Keep the change." I heard her say as she payed and gave a twenty percent tip.

We got up and left. As soon as we got on the road I headed for an Abbey Dawn boutique since she didn't look the preppy type just to make sure I asked her. "What type of clothes do you want?" I asked her and she thought about it for a minute. "Punk type clothing. I want to look good without straying to far from who I am. "Abbey Dawn is a good store. Do you know them?" I asked her. "No but I trust your choice. I know Hot Topic." She said.

I turned on the radio and she started singing along. The moment we arrived she got off, "You can pick me up later or I can get a cab so you don't have to stay." She said but I knew if I left her Nate would get pissed off. So I followed her inside. I didn't hate shopping but I didn't adore it either but shopping with her somehow went by easier than it had with other girls. She knew what she wanted and didn't even bother to try them on before purchasing them.

When we left we passed by some store with provacative clothes on display and I stopped on her request. This time I stayed in the car on her request as well. She went in for about an hour and came back out with a devilish smile and several more boxes and bags. 'How can she afford this much in a few hours?' I wondered. I heard the door close bringing me back from my thoughts. She carried a few small boxes with her which I assumed were either lingerie or jewelry.

"My family." Is all she said as if she knew what I had been thinking just a few minutes ago. "Ill drive us home before taking you out but we're gonna have to take your guys with us or its my neck." I said and she nodded. "That's fine by then it'll be too late to stop me anyway." She said her eyes shining. "Do you wanna know the story now?" She asked me and she took my hand in hers. "You swear you'll keep it a secret from everyone until I allow you to reveal it?" She asked me and I found myself saying it without a doubt in my mind. It felt so natural to do it.

"I swear." The moment those words left my lips several thin golden cords wrapped around our hands sealing the promise. That's when I knew.........

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

What do you think he knows, huh? Excitement to come in the next chapter stay tuned! VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and help this story become a bigger success. Thank you everyone! I do tend to write more at night in that point where I'm half asleep half-awake so excuse any mistakes or random bable that doesn't go with the story. I really should be more consistent with my writing but I'm just all over the place. ENJOY EVERYONE!