Chapter 21-Part 2

This is dedicated to @bham002 for making the brad comment and sticking with the story. Full lyrics to Michelle Branch's Everywhere ahead.

*

*

*

*

Unknown POV

As I walked into the club a familiar scent hit my nostrils. 'Lilly' I thought immediatly and looked around. The scent was very faint either she'd been here recently or maybe I was just confusing her scent. After all it had been so long since id seen her or even heard of her.

Before I knew it I was walking towards the scent. It was a faint trail but it was there and id be damn if I didn't find out where it led to. I walked into the dancefloor and navigated thru the people dancing to the beat. It was like being in a trance I felt unaware of my surroundings until I extended my hand and tapped some random guys shoulder repeatedly.

The guy turned around with an annoyed look in his face. "Do I know you?" He asked me and then it hit me again her delicious scent. "Hello, do I know you?" He asked me again annoyed while I just stared and without realizing it I whispered her name, "Lilly." Something flashed in his eyes before turning around to walk away from me and into the crowd.

'No!' I thought panicking I walked after him as he went thru the crowd and out the backdoor. I couldn't let this lead get lost. The moment I stepped out the backdoor I felt dissoriented. I shook my head and looked around but the guy was gone and her scent had been lost with the wind that blew thru the alley behind the bar. "Dam it!" I yelled and got back inside.

Nathan's POV

I heard the guy yell and walk back inside. 'Who the hell is he?' I thought as I looked down from above the building. I jumped back down got on my truck and headed to the pack house and lilly. It was already pretty late but dam it he knew Lilly. He recognized her scent on me and that could only mean one thing. He was either from her past pack or her supposed mate.

I didn't know which but I was gonna find out...I had to find out. I drove home making sure I wasn't being followed by anyone. When I got to the gates the very sleepy and pissed off guard let me thru. I parked in the garage and practiclly ran upstairs to Lillys room. Everyone was already asleep except for a few guards.

I slowed down as her room got closer. 'Maybe this ain't such a good idea.' I thought and instead walked into my room. I let my body drop on the bed and strangely enough the moment my head hit the pillows my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep in a flash without a pause.

The next morning when I woke up late everyone was already gone. A plate of food was on my table slightly cold. I took a deep breath and smiled then I realized that that delicious smell was Lillys scent. A fruity/floral scent with just a little bit of a minty trail that made me shiver in excitement. ' She cares' I thought digging into my now coldish food platter.

When I was done I took a shower got dressed and went out to look for her on the house grounds. I grabbed my phone as I stepped out the door and blindly followed her scent confident on my trail. Before I knew it I realized that id walked right into the clearing I had showed Lilly before. Her scent was crisp, clean and I knew she was alone. I started looking around sensing that I was close to her.

Then I heard it...

A sweet melodic voice singing I hid behind a tree and saw that it was Lilly playing guitar and about to sing. I took out my phone and started filming her from the sidelines. She was sitting under a tree the guitar in her lap hidden in half shadows all the emotion clearly etched on her face.

"Turn it inside out so I can see

The part of you that's drifting over me And when I wake you're, you're never there

But when I sleep you're, you're everywhere

You're everywhere

Just tell me how I got this far

Just tell me why you're here and who you are

'Cause every time I look You're never there And every time I sleep You're always there

'Cause you're everywhere to me And when I close my eyes it's you I see

You're everything I know

That makes me believe I'm not alone I'm not alone

I recognize the way you make me feel It's hard to think that

You might not be real I sense it now, the water's getting deep I try to wash the pain away from me

Away from me

'Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes it's you I see You're everything I know

That makes me believe I'm not alone I'm not alone

I am not alone Whoa, oh, oooh, oh

And when I touch your hand

It's then I understand

The beauty that's within It's now that we begin

You always light my way I hope there never comes a day

No matter where I go I always feel you so

'Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I close my eyes it's you I see You're everything I know That makes me believe I'm not alone

'Cause you're everywhere to me

And when I catch my breath It's you I breathe

You're everything I know That makes me believe I'm not alone

You're in everyone I see

So tell me

Do you see me?"

When she was done I took a step forward and a small branch cracked causing her instantly zero in on me. I froze, 'Dam it!' I thought as confusion and anger crepped into her face. "Where you spying on me?!" She yelled walking closer to me I slipped my phone quickly back into my pocket.

When she was a mere three feet in front of me she froze and her features changed. First surprise then extreme fury crossed her face suddenly her skin started flickering with flames then whirlwind of dirt and ice picked up all around us. "Where! Did! You! Pick! Up! That! Scent!" She yelled at me emphasasing every word. At first I didn't understand what she meant but then it clicked. 'The bar.' I thought and walked toward her.

She didn't move she only stared intently at me waiting for my answer. "Lilly calm down, please." I said reaching out to touch her but her mini-storm picked up and then something happened. My fingers touched her hand my whole being lit on fire as if she where my match and I the tinder. Slowly as she looked at me her storm went down and her flames went out. The only trace of fury where her eyes which seem to fliker with an inner fire.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok so this is part two of the Time Skip chapter which is the previous chapter. Hope you enjoy it and I will be hopefully uploading more frequently for those loyal readers. Thank you all for sticking around. Yes she recognized the scent! Oh-my-god who could it be that would anger her so much so that she would loose control? Any guesses? Yes or no? Comment, Share, Vote and all that good stuff. Love you all