Chapter 6 - A True Vision

Quote of the day : 'If you want me fight for me or get the hell out of my way'

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So I put a bit of Jeremy's POV in this chapter thanx to my readers demand. The picture on the side is Adam Gontier Lead vocalist for the rock group Three Days Grace who i absoulutely love. He is older but for all intents and purposes in this book he is merely 2 years older than lilly who is by now a sixteen year old making him eighteen. At this point the band is not that famous yet and are in fact more of an underground band playing before a few more widely known bands. I hope you enjoy it and let me know how you like it. Thanx everyone for reading, voting, and of course commenting. Every single one of you is awesome. You guys keep me motivated and it is thanx to you that i keep writing this story because otherwise itd be dead. Anyway here it is.......................................................

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jeremy's POV

"Son come in here." I heard my father calling out to me and I rushed inside. "What is it dad?" I said noticing Lilly's mother crying in the corner while her husband tried to confort her. "Son this is serious take a look at this." He said handing me a piece of paper.

'To anyone who cares

Mom, Dad by the time you read this letter ill be long gone. Don't look for me cuz you'll never find me even if u try and since I'm not a fan of big goodbyes ill keep this short. I may be back one day but feel free to do whatever u want with my room. I'm tired of being the packs toy.

Lilly'

I finished reading Lilly's note and felt my heart drop. "She's gone?" I asked already knowing she was long gone. She had seen me talking with Krystal my mate and I knew my words had hurt her. "Yes she's gone what do you know about this being the packs toy thing." He asked me and I froze.

"I asked her about it but she never mentioned anything." I said and my dad looked at me. "Son don't you dare lie to me." My father voice was thick with anger and slight dissapointment. I sighed "She mentioned once that she was bullied, hit and she felt excluded but that's all I know" I said biting my tongue before telling them the whole truth. The truth about David her mate and what had happened between us.

"She can't be far. We'll send out search parties imediatly." My father said and several enforecers showed up. "Yes alpha." They all said in unison. "Look for Lilly. The Riverdales daughter in all the surrounding areas." My dad said and instantly every enforcer left to follow my fathers direct orders.

My father and I stayed with Lillys parents waiting for the enforcers return. When after a few hours they all returned and huddled with my father. They gave him the report and my father gasped making lillys mother cry out. "Where's my baby girl!" She yelled while her mate tried again to comfort her.