CHAPTER 31

Lillys POV

After a very short and troubled nap I woke up covered in sweat with Nathans name on my lips. I got up took a quick shower, cleaned up my room and placed a complete suitcase package on same day rush order to be delivered that same afternoon. I looked at my watch and saw that it was still early. The apartment was silent and I knew nobody but me was awake. I was pacing my room when I heard my stomach growling and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I quickly got some muffins baking, sliced up some fruit, made toast, cooked up some bacon, and finally made some ham and cheese omelets. Just as I was setting the table the doors started to open and everyone came walking in semi-naked with there eyes half-closed. I blushed furiously when my eyes hit there bare chests luckily they were wearing pajama bottoms or I would've runned out of the room with my eyes tightly closed.

I served the half-asleep guys and they ate silently along with me. My phone rang and I got up heading to the room to get it hoping I would catch the call before they hanged up. "Hello?" I asked the speaker and my grandparents voice came to my through the speaker. "Hi, sweety. Did you land ok? We wanted to call earlier but we wanted you to be settled in." They said and I smiled.

"Yes, we had a good flight but it made me realize that I need a car. I can't have them take me everywhere and I don't need a patrol on me 24/7." I said and they sighed. "Sweetheart, you can buy any car you want but you do need to be guarded. You're the packs future alpha and need to be protected at all times." My grandfather said while my grandma whispered something to him.

I knew why they were being over protective of me and it wasn't just because I was the packs female alpha but also because of what had happened to my mother. "What happened to my mom won't happen to me. You have to trust me. I know how to protect myself." I said knowing it was a touchy subject for them. They had been normal for my mother but loosing her made them extra strict when it came so safety, my safety.

"You have to have a guard. We'll make sure you space but they'll always be around you...just in case." They said and I smiled recognizing there struggle. It wasn't much but it was something and I couldn't be too picky. "Thank you I know it its hard to remember what happened to my mom but I know your trying. I will keep you posted daily, ok?" I asked them before hanging up.

I went back out to the kitchen where Nathan was the only one still eating. I sat down to finish my meal and he looked up at me. "Ill help you with the dishes." He said and I nodded. "Lilly, we should talk." He told me and I winced. "Nathan, please don't. Not now." I said to him slowly. "If not now when? Lilly its important we really should..." he began but I interrupted him. "No we shouldn't." I said getting the dishes into the sink and leaving him standing alone. He walked up behind me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck making my knees weak.

He turned me around slowly and my eyes met his gaze. His wonderful amber eyes were mezmerazing and I could feel myself getting lost in there golden pools. I felt his soft touch as he ran his hand down my face and I shivered. For a moment time and space ceased to exist to us then someone cleared there throat behind us. I jumped away from his side and cleared my emotions.

"The alpha called and said you wished to buy a motorcycle. I've been given the clearance to take you to a dealership for one." Daniel said and I nodded. I followed him out the door wallet and cellphone in hand. We made our way to the garage through a few cars before coming to a stop in front of a tarp covering something. "What's this?" I asked him curiously looking at the tarp covered object. "This is my motorcycle." He said quickly lifting the cover and revealing a shiny black Harley with two helmets.

I looked at it examining it closely. "It took me a long time to get this beauty but when I finally got it was in bad shape. Slowly I fixed it up and now here it is." He told me proudly showing off his bike. He walked closer to the bike and handed me one of the helmets. He put his helmet on before getting on the bike and so did I. "Hold on to me." He said to me as I gently wrapped my hands around him.

Daniel's POV

Lilly's arms were very lightly wrapped around my waist her grip on me was light and it needed to be stronger. "No, your grip needs to be stronger or you'll fall off." I told her and she pulled me tighter. "Like that?" She asked me and I nodded. "Hold on." I told her as I started the bike and got ready to leave. "You do know where we're going, right?" She asked me. "Yes I know." I told her and drove out of the parking lot and onto the street.

As soon as we got to the motorcycle agency she got excited and couldn't wait to get off. I parked my bike and got off along with her. "There's so many bikes to choose from." She said looking all around her. "First, your bike will be custom made per the alphas request. So today there only gonna take your measurements." I told her and she frowned.

"But I thought we were getting it today." She said sadly and I shook my head. "The alpha asked your bike to be made specially for you and not just from the lot." I told her and she nodded. We went inside where all her measurements were taken. Then they asked her for a few specifics like the color, security measures, etc. She of course got the latest in technology per her grandfathers request and her likes as well. She went with a black color and a silvery purple streak running across it.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

COMMENT, VOTE, READ, SHARE, ADD AND KEEP MAKING THIS STORY POPULAR

Ok this chapter kinda sucks but I was running on fumes when I wrote it. Anyway I hope you still enjoy it and keep it in mind that longer chapters mean the story will go by quicker and also I don't make the chapters short on purpose. I do all my writing on an app on my phone not on a computer so the end of the chapter is the max the app will let me write in unless I start another page. The story isn't perfect I do need major editing but I won't go back and do it until the story is over. If it bothers you then I'm sorry and read something else I guess. But if you enjoy it continue reading it after all its not like its unlegible.