CHAPTER 30

Brad's POV

My room was in total darkness or where my eyes closed? I couldn't tell. It was late and I was way to sleepy to really pay attention to my room right now. A phone was ringing that's what had woken me up,'Whose phone was that?' I asked myself and shrugged. I closed my eyes and tried ignoring it but a strange gust of wind woke me up. I took a deep breath and her scent...Lilly's very floral scent instantly made me open my eyes.

I scrambled for my phone searching frantickly in the darkness following the ringing. "Got you." I said as I wrapped my hand around it and answered it. "Hello." I said and waited a soft breath audible through the phones speaker. "Brad...Its me." Her wonderful sweet voice spoke to me and I smiled. But something was wrong. I frowned, "Lilly what's wrong?" I asked her worried.

"I need you, Brad. I feel so lost and confused.I don't know what to do. I just don't know..." she said sadly and I knew she was crying. "Lilly where are are you? Are you still in France? Ill go get you right now." I told her as I struggled to get dressed with one hand. I heard her sigh and grabbed my car keys. "No, Brad that's ok. I just...I just miss you. I wish I could see you but I can't not yet." She said.

I stopped. "Lilly if somethings wrong you can tell me. You know I'm here for you and no matter what's going on I have your back." When I finished her sobbing grew louder. "Lilly I'm gonna go find you." I said as I made sure I had my wallet with me. I heard her stop crying and her voice changed. It got cold. "Brad...ill see you in two months. Don't look for me. Ill find you when I return" She said then sighed and hanged up the phone.

I was left standing there confused and unable to call her back. She still used the encrypted phone scrambler so you never could trace it or call back unless she wanted you to find her, she was invisible. "Sleep walking?" I heard Adam ask me tauntingly but I ignored him an walked back into my dark shadowy room. I lay down on the bed looking at the roof and thinking.

She was sad, worried and what was worse she was trying to hide how she really felt but I knew her too well to see right through her. We hadn't been together for a long time but being with her made me feel like I knew her for a long time. It made me feel like I knew her from before we met and I had to protect her. I couldn't explain why I felt so protective of her so I assumed it was simply the mating call and so did she. But sometimes I doubted we were mates and yet there was no other explanation for these feeling we shared other than the mating call.

Lilly's POV

Once Brad answered my call I lost control of my tears and began to cry silently but he must've heard me because he grew worried. I heard him say he'd come find me and knew I couldn't let him search for me. I couldn't let him find me like I knew he would at least not yet. He couldn't see me not like this...I wasn't ready yet. I cleared my throat and let my voice grow cold before answering him.

"Brad...I'll see you in two months. Don't look for me. Ill find you when I return" I said and the previous noise I heard in the background stopped. I sighed and quickly hanged up not wanting to let him hear me breakdown completely. If he knew how bad I was feeling and how conflicted I felt I knew he would rush to my side but at what cost? If he came to me he would be putting his life on hold for me and I didn't want that.

I didn't want to be the reason behind his leave from the band, and his normal life. Following me would mean certain trouble for him and I wanted to keep him away from harm. I felt protective and responsible for him but I couldn't really explain why. However there was something I did know and that was that if I let something happen to him I would never forgive myself for it.

I stayed in the bath until the water grew cold and my body grew pruny before finally getting out of the bathtub. I had finally cleared my head enough to see my tasks ahead and if I wanted to succede in my plans I had to keep my head cleared from all outside distractions no matter what. I couldn't drag Brad into it and I couldn't allow Nathan to get any closer to me not when I didn't even know what I was feeling.

I had to remain neutral to the situation. I got in the bed and plugged in my music to my iCloud pillow. Basiclly a pillow shaped like a cloud that played music from your ipod or mp3 player. It prevented you from strangling yourself in earphone cables or messing up your phone from moving around the bed.

It was perfect for me and also a gift from Nathan who knew how much I loved music. I shook my head and picked up the icloud pillow ready to throw it away but I stopped. The icloud wasn't to blame for the chaotic mess that were my thoughts and feelings besides I really enjoyed it. It helped me sleep after all and it was a thoughtfull gift from him to me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok so here is the next chapter to the story. I hope you enjoy it and give me some feedback. Like always VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD and help make this story even more popular than it already is!