CHAPTER 38

IM BACK!!! FINALLY PAYED MY PHONE!!! ENJOY!!!

*

*

*

*

*

Jay's POV

"There better be a good reason for your presence here." The older male said while the red-haired girl stood slightly behind him. Something about that picture then settle with me but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Daniel let them speak." She said placing her hand on his shoulder as he sat down facing everyone in the room. "We," I spoke while waving my hand over the little group I had come to lead on my journey to this place.

"We all met on the journey here and not before except for Marcus and me. I'm his guardian. So, no we have never planned or ever plan on attacking you. Marcus is young only six years old and he's prone to some anger issues a side-effect of being a rogue." I said ending kind of angriely because the fact was I hated being a rogue but once a pack kicks you out your out and joining another pack was next to impossible anyways.

"You're all rogues?" The girl, Lilly, asked us. The girls and the twins spoke for themselves. "I'm a rougue but my brother Jerry is an independent." The twins said followed by a chorus from the girls. "Ashley and I are both independents gone rogue." The girls said fierciely and I knew we struck a touchy subject for them. "How so?" Daniel asked them and the girls looked at him with daggers in there eyes. "That's none of your freaking..." Ashley began to say while standing up but Casey held her down.

"Our original pack gave us a choice between leaving as indepents or become rogues. We choose indepents because that gave us a chance at rejoining a pack and we found one. When we joined that pack we thought we'd found a home but one night," Ashley looked at her sister Casey and she continued, "We had no choice but to leave." Casey finished a tale was not yet over but nobody pressed the subject further.

"The girls came from Minnesota, the twins from Michigan, and Marcus an Me are locals. We all ran into each other on state border lines and then again a few more times before deciding to group together for safety after we noticed that we were heading the same way." I said and the guy, Daniel looked at us suspiciously. "But why are you here in the first place?" He asked us and I wanted to laugh. "We are here because we all felt a pull that seemed to be dragging us to her." I said.

Lilly's POV

I turned to look behind me before finally coming to the conclusion that he actually meant me. "You've got to be kidding me. Why the hell would you all be pulled to me?" I asked them and they shrugged. "We don't know. Nobody in our group can tell the future, Can you?" An irritated Ashley asked me and I noticed Jersey growling softly. "No we can't." I said before Jay continued talking.

"We don't know why or how but we were a pulled here, towards you for some reason. If you want us to leave we'll leave but honestly I feel like we have to stay near you." He said a bit of worry seeping into his voice that I was sure he didn't even notice. "But why do you feel like that?" I asked him and got more shrugs. "Who the hell knows." He said as the little Marcus yawned. "If you want us to leave we will but could we just rest here for awhile we've been traveling for awhile and he's tired." Jay said pulling Marcus closer.

I sighed, "Sure, If you'll all make your way to the kitchen ill fix us all a quick lunch." I said as everyone walked to the kitchen while Danny held me back. "What are we going to do about them? We barely have space here and there isn't enough food for ten people eighter. Besides I don't buy that story about why there here in the first place." He said glancing at the door to the kitchen.

"Danny, they've got a kid. I can't just throw them out without feeling guilty about the little guy." I told him and he sighed. "I know but do you realize that's the same little kid who said he wanted to attack you?" He asked me and I nodded. "I know that but he is a kid an I can take him." I told him but he wouldn't let it go. "He's a Negator, Lilly. He negates powers." He whispered. "I know but it doesn't work on you or me." I told him.