Chapter 22

Lillys POV

The scent hit me and a flood of memories sweeped my mind enraging me beyond comparison. 'WHO WHERE THEY TO MISTREAT ME! I bet they wouldn't do that now.' I thought chuckling slightly. As I stood before Nathan his hand was holding mine absorbing my energy preventing me from exploding again. "Where did you get that scent?" I asked him my voice dripping venom. He looked at me confused alittle.

He sighed looking at the ground before looking up again "At a club where I went to lastnight. A guy came in and he recognized your scent on me. I lost him and came back. I was gonna ask you about it last night when I got back but I thought you'd be sleeping so I didn't." He said looking me in the eyes. I sighed and pulled away from him reminiscing.

I could still hear him saying that he didn't know me. "I have to go." I said walking towards my grandparents house. 'He must be vacationing after all it is summer.' I thought stomping my feet. "Go where?" I he heard Nathan ask me vaguely from behind me but I didn't answer him instead I just kept going. The faster I got home the faster I could make my request.

When I got inside I knocked on my grandpas study. "Come in." I heard him say and I stepped inside along with Nathan. "Is my training over?" I asked him and he looked at me a little bit confused. "Why?" He asked me and I didn't falter in asking him what I wanted to complete the plan that was quickly being formulated in my mind.

"I know that I have to take over as Alpha Female soon after you step down and I'm prepared to do that. In all this time that I've spent studying and training to the bone I've become stronger but there is something that I want to do before I take over the pack." I said before taking a breath. "What is it that you wish to do?" He asked me looking at me intently.

"I want to travel for the rest of the summer before finishing my senior year in my Alma Mater." I said and he interrupted me. "You want to go back to the place where they mistreated you?" He asked me unsure of my request. "Yes." I said strong and sure of myself, sure of the decision I was making or about to make.

"Why would you want to go back there?" He asked me. "Because I want to show them that I'm no longer the shy little pushover wolfling that they knew but I won't tell them who I am. At least not at first." I told him. "Not at first?" He asked me and I nodded. "Later when I see that the time is right id like for you to introduce me as future Alpha Female of the Krieger Pack." I said smiling at him.

He nodded, "Ok...But two guards must go with you. Young so they can blend in with you and at the same time watch over you" he said and I practiclly leaped with joy. Nathan cleared his throat and we turned to look at him. "Sir I can watch over her and take her on tour. My father is a music producer and I know a few of his recording artists that would love the company." Nathan told my grandpa.

He closed his eyes taking a long sigh. "If anything happens to my grand-daughter you Mister Nathan Young will be held responsible. Are you willing to risk life and limb for her safety?" My grandpa asked him and Nathan nodded. "Id face death itself for Lilly." He said and my heart melted. My grandpa smiling as if he knew something I didn't. "Then there is something you must do first." He said.

To which Nathan responded "Anything." My grandpa motioned for him to come closer. "You must swear loyalty to The Krieger Pack and my grand-daughter." He said and Nathan stuck out his hand to my grandpa. My grandpa took Nathans hand in his and sliced a quick, thin cut on both his an Nathans palms with an antique looking knife. Instantly blood bloomed from the cuts and they joined hands.

"Thru blood and bone we form a bond. A bond of loyalty, unity and trust. In your hands I trust my Blood if this bond ever be broken upon you a curse must fall. Do you swear upon your life to remain loyal to this the Krieger pack and its members? And to protect my only grand-daughter with your life if ever the occasion shall arise?" My grandpa solemly asked Nathan.