CHAPTER 34 PART 2

Still Daniels POV

As she cried on my shoulder I remembered something my mom had told me a long time ago before she died, 'Blood is thicker than water and we'll always be together.' That gave me an idea but I couldn't tell her not until I found out if it was possible. By the time I noticed Lilly had fallen asleep in my arms and I smiled. I would've liked to have a sister like her but my mom only had me before my dad left us for some human.

I gently carried her to her room and layed her down in her bed carefully pulling the comforter around her making sure she was comfortable. I left her room and immediatly went into mine to call an old friend of mine. The phone rang exatly three times before someone picked up, "Blue Spider." I said before my friend spoke up. He never talked to anyone without a code word for protection he says.

"Daniel my friend what can I do for you." He said with a happy tone. "I've got a job for you, Z." I told and instantly his voice turned serious and he was all buisness. "Name it." He said and I did. " There's a guy by the name of Brad. He's a three days grace band member and I need to you to find out everything about him. His parents, his status, past and present, everything Z. Dig deep and get all the secrets." I told him.

"Anything specific your looking for?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yes in fact I want to know of any possible connection to my alpha princess. She has a pull with him but she has a bigger pull towards another guy who I'm positive is her mate. I was wondering if maybe just maybe they could be sibblings. I know he couldn't possibly be Crimsons child but perhaps a survivor of the demolished pack or even a fling from the despicable Alpha who once ruled it." I told him.

"Ill get right on it and get back to you as soon as possible." He said getting ready to hang up. "As always Z secrecy and discretion. Understood?" I asked him seriously. "Of course." He said and hanged up. I trusted Z even though he lived in the shadows he was very useful and trustworthy. He stood by his promises and his work and I knew there was no better option for the job than him.

Lillys POV

I woke up in my clothes under the warm covers of my bed at five in the morning while it was still dark out and decided to go for a swim. I changed into my swimsuit and walked out to the pool deck. Daniel was nowhere in sight so I assumed he was still sleeping in his room. He mustve taken me to my room when I fell asleep since the last thing I remember was his warm embrace.

The pool was covered in the glow of the moon and low lights from the deck outside. I slowly slipped into the warm water of the pool and relaxed before deciding to take a couple of laps around the pool. That's when I noticed a strange wolf scent unknown to me and I do what came to mind first. "DANIEL!" I scream and burst out of the pool shifting in the process with Daniel right on my heels.

Danny jumped in front of me and tackled the unknown wolf to the ground. A voice cried out behind us, "Please let him go don't hurt him!" A girls voice cried out franticlly trying to pry Daniels hands of the young wolfling on the ground. I assumed they were mates and ordered Daniel to release him but he wouldn't. Instead he picked him up and held him by the throat while I shifted back to normal. "Who are you?" Danny asked him.

His toned was tight and slightly angry. He was in high alert while the young girl was in tears in was then that I noticed how dirty and tattered there clothes where. 'Rouges' I thought and sniffed around them. The youngling cleared his throat a bit before speaking trying to act strong unsuccesfully since I could see he was scared.

He was trying to act tough for his mate I would guess but Daniel was stronger and more experienced. "I'm Caleb and she's my mate Jersey we're..." he coughed, "Daniel don't be so harsh and let him speak." I said and Danny slackend his grip without letting go. The girl rushed to her mates side pleading still for her the boy Caleb to be released. The girl fainted suddenly and the boy dropped to her side instantly.