CHAPTER 73 PART 1

Nathan's POV

I was in the kitchen intently staring at a bottle of previously chilled liquor when in comes Lilly with her arm around Daniels waist in an embrace. I could feel the anger bubbling inside me even though it didn't make any sense. I knew I shouldn't have felt upset seeing them together after all they were friends and he was her protector so of course they had to be together but still I couldn't help myself. Watching them walk in together in an embrace made my blood boil.

I can feel myself growling but its like I'm not even there. Then her eyes, her beautiful violet eyes with those scattered emerald green speckles connected with my own and everything dissapeared. All I could focus on was her face and her smile that seemed to radiate with energy. Her happiness was contagious and in that moment the sole emotion I could feel was my love for her. Nothing else mattered just her.

I'm conscious of the situation around me but as she makes her way towards me my vision blurs and all I see is her. "Nathan? Woohoo, space cadet you there, babe?" She asks me and I shake my head realizing for the first time that she now stood a couple of mere inches away from my face. "Um, yeah. You're friend Liz has been...has been waiting for you." I reply reaching up to run my hand through my hair as she turns around to face her friend.

"Liz! Hey, have you been waiting long?" Lilly asks her walking towards the couch and pulling me along. "Not long actually. Where'd you go? I didn't see you when I arrived." She tells her and Lilly shrugs. "Oh, nowhere in particular. Me and Daniel just went out for a run," She replies, "Have you met everyone?" Lilly asks her and she shakes her head. "Well, this two are Tom and Jerry. They're twins," she announces just as the twins come in shoving each other.

"Caleb and Jersey are in there room, they're mates. Casey, sitting right there, Daniel is still by the door, Marcus and Jay are in the kitchen. Ashley, Casey's sister is out for a run and this handsome man right here is my mate, Nathan. Hope he didn't scare you...He tends to be a bit intimidating sometimes but he's the sweetest person ever. Aren't you, Nate?" She asks me with a smirk and I laugh. "Always, Mon Chéri." I reply with matching smirk.

"Let me just change 'cuz this is so not my going out outfit." Lilly comments pulling me towards the staircase but I didn't know why she wanted to change. She was wearing black yoga pant and a light blue cross-back tank top. She looked magnificent to me. "Sure, but don't take long. The movie starts in ten minutes." Liz replies and Lilly nods. We rush upstairs where I change while she showers and changes quickly.

"Ta da!" She exclaims opening her bedroom door and stepping out wearing a willowy blue blouse with light blue jeans and her hair up in identical twin ponytails with floral scrungies. I whistle taking hold of her hand and twirling her around, she giggles. I lean down and kiss her cheek, "You look amazing." I whisper in her ear and she shoves me away playfully. "Come on, Liz is waiting." She murmurs seductively leaning in for a kiss before walking around me and bounding down the steps eveloped in her sweet tinkling laughter.

I walk right after her and find her laughing along with the girls. "Lilly, can I go with you?" Marcus asks and she turns towards him. "Did you finish your school work?" Lilly asks him and he nods. "I only had a little bit of work and I finished it already." He replies. "Did you ask your father?" She questions looking at Jay who nods. "Dad, can I go with them to the movies?" Marcus eagerly asks Jay, "You can go as long as you behave and don't eat to much junk food or you'll ruin your dinner." He tells him.

We get to the movie theater with enough time to get some snacks and quickly proceed inside. "Look what the cat dragged in." A voice screeches and I snort, "Yeah, you look like you look like a hairball." I state sarcastickly and Lilly punches my arm. "Babe, stop it. The poor thing isn't to blame for her...short comings." She whispers loud enough for them to hear and I laugh. Alecia reaches out for Lilly who dodges her hand and punches her in the nose but I stop her.

"Not here. She isn't worth it." I tell her and she shrugs. "You're right." She replies and we begin making our way up to the high seats in the back leaving the girls below seething in anger. "I love your fire." I whisper in Lillys ear and see a small blush creep up her cheeks. Nearly two hours later the movie finishes and I'm thrilled to finally be able to get the hell outta there. I just wasn't that big of a fan when it came to chick movies but if that's what my baby wanted to see that's what I would see.

*
*
*
*
*

This is shorter like way shorter than usual but please try to be understand and I will post the 2nd part soon.