CHAPTER 65

Jeremy's POV

I was in the middle of the freaking costume shop deciding on what to wear with Cameron when we bumped into a very pissed off Alecia. I had been ignoring her calls all day because I knew that she was just going to bitch about the masquerade. Although it appeared to be turning into a costume party slash masquerade because the host just specified masks not dress wear. "Jeremy! I've been calling you all morning. What you couldn't pick up your phone?"

Her voice was ten decibals too high, "Alecia don't you yell at me. I'm not your pet." I told her in Alpha voice and she bowed her head for a second. "I'm sorry but its important and I knew I would find you here just like everyone else." She sneered and I rolled my eyes. "This is ruining my party! Can't you do something please?" She half asked half demanded and I shrugged.

"Sorry Alecia but its outta my control. My dad already said yes hell he's going to attend it so obviously I have to go as well. He's Alpha I can't reverse his decision and you know that." I told her as I picked up a knights outfit and a silver mask before heading to cash register. She huffed at me and stomped out of the store.

I payed and quickly went after Alecia knowing her hot temper I was pretty sure she was going to do something stupid. By the time I went after her she was already gone. It didn't take a genius to guess where she was going. I made my way home as quickly as possible but even I didn't think she'd be this stupid. I arrived to see her pinned to the ground by an unknown guy as a hooded figure stood by the door rubbing there jaw.

When I parked my car in the drive way I was able to hear Alecia cursing to hell everyone in the proximity. "Release her." I told the guy who still had a murderous looking Alecia on the ground. He looked up at the hood as if asking for approval and the hooded figure looked at me defiantly before nodding its agreement. "You have no right to treat my pack members this way." I tell him and this apperantly didn't settle well with him.

He looks at the hood then at Alecia and finally at me. He starts heading towards there door and Alecia heads after him furious. I catch her right before she reaches him and hold her back, "Next time hold your subjects at bay because the next time she touches my mate she will regret it." He hissed and I growled. That's when my father finally decides to make an apperance.

"What is going on here!" He yells and everyone freezes everyone except the strange guy and the hooded figure who very calmly walks over my dad. The hooded girl then leans up against my dad and whispers something to him before raising her hood slightly so only he could see beneath it. He growls and she brings her hood back down, "Never lay a finger on her again Alecia. You touch her again and you will be reprimanded for your actions. Do you understand!" He hisses right at Alecia's face.

For I a moment I feel like I should do something after all Alecia was my friend but my dad was using his full Alpha tone that affected even the strange guy by the door except for the hooded girl. "Do you understand, Alecia!" He demands and Alecia nods with her head down and for a second I feel sorry for her. She was a very pride filled girl and I was pretty sure this little specticle was brusing her ego big time.

"Yes Alpha." She answers in low almost non-existent tone before backing away into her and driving away. "Are you ok?" My dad asks the strange hooded girl and she nods. "Don't worry if she gives you anymore problems just let me know and don't worry I'll be there for the party." He tells her before kissing her hand and walking into our house. She and the strange guy walked calmly back into there house leaving me standing there...alone.

I stomp into our home and right into my dads office. "Dad, what the hell!?" I yell and he just looks at me with one eyebrow raised. He looks so calm and serene with a great contrast to me that I was positive I looked like a lunatic. "Why did you take there side?" I ask him but somehow it come's out as a plea. "You'll find out soon enough. Now get out of my office, son. I've got work to do." He answers and ignores me for his work.

Lilly's POV

I was waiting for the decorators to arrive with my head on Nathan's lap. We were spread out on the floor in front of the door with our eyes closed inhaling each others scent. "What time did they say they were coming cuz honey we've been here for hours and they're still not here." I hear him whispering to me and although its nothing sexy or romantic it still makes my skin tingle.

The door bell rings and I jump up to open it in retrospect I probably should've seen that it was still too early for the decorators. I wasn't expecting it but once her palm connected with my cheek I felt a quick swoosh of air and heard her cry out it pain. I blinked rapidly, 'Dam, that hurt!' I yell through the mind link I shared with Nathan and smiled as the b*tch squirmed under Nathan. He had her pinned tightly to the ground and I knew he was holding back.

If he hadn't she'd already be a crisp and she'd be begging to be let go...but she wasn't. I thought about telling him to zing her skin just a little to hear her scream but no that was harsh and I wouldn't stoop to there level. Anyway even if I had wanted to burn her Jeremy crashed our fun. Alecia was still as pridefilled as ever and refused to ask to be let go instead she just decided that the fastes way to be let go was to curse be to hell and back. It didn't work. Not one bit.

I saw out of the corner of my eye Jeremy's car newly arrived car. He parked and raced to our side as I rub my still stinging cheek, "Release her." He demanded Nathan to let go of Alecia in his Alpha tone but Nathan was unaffected by it. He was an Alpha's mate...My mate and the only Alpha's tone that affected him was my own. Alecia looked positively murderous but Nathan didn't just let her go.

He looked up at me with a smirk and I swear for a moment we share a feeling of complete satisfaction derived from Alecia's pain. I stare at Jeremy defiantly and shared a laugh with Nathan before nodding to let Nathan go that it was ok to let Alecia go.

"You have no right to treat my pack members this way." He tells Nathan as Alecia dusts herself off and stares at us willing for us to sink into the hard packed earth. It doesn't settle well with me and for a second I consider smacking him to timbaktu. Nathan looks up to me, then at Alecia and finally at Jeremy. He shruggs, ignoring Jeremy's glare and starts walking back towards me at our doorstep.

Alecia was eighter very stubborn or completely stupid apperantly missing the hint and starts heading back for Nathan fury etched on her face. Jeremy walks after him and catches Alecia right before she could dig her hands into my Nathan. Jeremy holds her at bay, "Next time hold your subjects at bay because the next time she touches my mate she will regret it." Nathan hissed and Jeremy growls surprised, I assume at having someone he considered below him defying him.

Then out of pretty much the blue Alpha Maddox decides to show up in the middle of there growling and staring. "What is going on here!" The Alpha yells and everyone freezes everyone except for Nathan and I. I calmly make my way over to Alpha Maddox and carefully reach up and lean up against him. "She punched me." I whisper in his ear before raising my hood slightly so only he could see beneath it. He saw my healing cheek still swollen and red from her hand.

The Alpha growls loudly and I bring my hark hood back down, "Never lay a finger on her again, Alecia. You touch her again and you will be reprimanded for your actions. Do you understand!" He hisses right at Alecia's face with his full Alpha tone and I can't help but smile smugly at her discomfort. 'Bow your head baby.' I tell Nathan and he does.

I stand tall next to the Alpha, "Do you understand, Alecia!" He demands again and Alecia nods with her head down. It was making me happy to see how she squirmed beneath the Alpha's command. She was a very pride filled girl and I was pretty sure this little specticle was brusing her ego big time. She was going to just love it when she found out who I really was and realized that I had bested her.

"Yes Alpha." She answers in low almost non-existent tone before backing away into her car and driving away. "Are you ok?" The Alpha asks me and I nod. "Don't worry if she gives you anymore problems just let me know and don't worry I'll be there for the party." He tells me before reaching down for my hand and kissing it before walking away into his home. I walked back to Nathan's side calm as a peach and walked inside before slamming the door shut leaving Jeremy standing outside...alone.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok, yes I know I promised you a party but I wanted an argument pre-party so here it is! Anyway my lovely readers VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD AND RECCOMEND THE STORY TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!