Chapter 68

*STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD* not really but theres a bad word in there.

Lilly's POV

As everyone sat down for breakfast I saw Cameron sweating bullets and looking like a deer caught in headlight. "Relax, Cameron, we don't bite." I tell him as he takes a seat and is instantly flanked by Jay and Daniel. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the look on his face. "Introduce yourselves guys while I get breakfast." I tell the group and head to the kitchen with Nathan. He grabbed two large platters of honey butter buiscuits and bacon. While I grabbed giant fruit bowl with small bowls and a big platter with multiple plates of sunny side up eggs.

It was a miracle how we could even carry this large amount of food but somehow we were able to reach the table without dropping everything on the floor or anyone else. We carefully placed down all the food and took our seats next to each other before everyone started reaching for the food except him. "Did you meet everyone, Cameron?" I ask him as I place a couple of buiscuits into plate and hand him his.

"Yes I did." He mumbles and bites into his buiscuit. "This awesome guy next to me is my mate Nathan. He's the one that pinned Alecia to the ground for smacking me in case you're interested." I add before continuing eating while watching him from the corner of my eyes. He was squirming but he must've been enjoying breakfast because he kept helping himself to more while avoiding eye contact. It must've been uncomfortable for him to be seated down in a table with stranger having been recently trapped by some unknown force.

Must have been quit a shock to wake up in the snowy wilderness after being trapped in a room by something he couldn't see. In reality he never even moved. The forcefield was real enough but the snow field wasteland was courtesy of Jay, the illunionist. Jay was powerful and he could make your life hell. I was surprised how his old pack let him go that easily and how no other pack had recruited such a talent wolf.

Perhaps he just didn't want to join them. "Thank you for breakfast, Lilly. But I have to go home now." Cameron announced and I nodded. "Sure, go ahead and take a buiscuit if you want I'm sure Jeremy will be hungry when you go tell him what you saw." I state a fact because Cameron was his friend after all and if he asked him to spy then he was bond to go tell him everything. "I wasn't ..." he begins but I get and for a second I swear he's afraid of me.

Doesn't last long before his cool exterior is back. "Don't worry go ahead and tell him if you want. I'm sure he's just dying with anticipation after all he's only been staring out his window since I don't know...Last night." I tell him and hand him a basket of buiscuits, fruit and cheese. "He'll be hungry. He always is." I tell him and wave him off before sitting back down to finish my bacon.

Jeremy's POV

I was glued to the window in my room watching her house trying to catch anything strange or something but nothing. As morning came I saw everyone from last night leaving and expected to see Cameron walking out that doorstep at any moment but that moment never came. Did he leave last night? No, impossible I've been watching them all night. Heck, I hadn't even gone to sleep yet there just wasn't any way for him to have sneaked out without me seeing him.

"Tsk, Tsk, I expected better of you than to spy on our neighbors." My dads voice carried easily from the door to my place by the window and I cringed. "I'm not spying." Was my immediate response but I could tell he didn't believe me. After all half my body was practicklly out the window but what could I say? Nice weather? I don't think so. "Sure, you weren't. Its not nice to spy Jeremy." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just waiting for Cameron. We're friends and he's my beta I'm just making sure he's ok." I reply and he rolls his eyes at me. He actually rolls his eyes at me. Weird. "Yeah, right cuz Lilly will want to eat him alive I'm sure." He comments and I laugh sarcasticlly. "Jer...Oh, hi Alpha Maddox. Care for some buiscuits. Lilly sent them." Cameron mumbles after having crashed into my dad who had been standing at the door.