CHAPTER 33

Daniels POV

'Wake up!' I heard my wolf say instantly jotting me from my sleep just in time to hear a car speeding away. I sniffed the air and caught Lillys fresh scent by my door and opened. But just as I was about to shrug it off I saw the door to her room wide open and empty. I ran from my room and into hers quickly checking the bathroom, under the bed, the closet and that's when it registered. All her things where gone.

I burst into Nathans room and shook him awake. "SHE'S GONE!" I yelled before leaving him and following her scent down the stairs through the building and to the street where her scent ended. "Sir, sir!" I heard someone calling me and turned to look at the doorman. "What!" I yelled and he looked taken aback. He handed me a letter before walking away. "Who gave you this letter?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"One Miss Krieger." He told me and my eyes flew open. "Did you see where she went." Nathan asked him barely arriving. "No, I didn't and she didn't say where she was going." He said before walking back around to his desk. I looked down the street but the skies where still dark and even though I couldn't see much I knew she was gone.

I opened her letter.

'Daniel, Nathan, Jake

First off Danny don't worry I will be letting my grandparents know I left without your knowing or permission. Don't worry about me I'll be ok. Don't worry because I know how to take care of myself. Danny Attendez mon appel et me rencontrer où les oiseaux volent.(Wait for my call and meet me where the birds fly). Nathan just don't. Ok? Just no. I can't do it not now and maybe never. Jake, the song is yours and we'll stay in contact as well. Au revoir tout le monde (Goodbye everyone).

Sophia Lilly Krieger'

The moment I finished the letter I threw it at Nathan and went back up to the apartment to get my things.

Lillys POV

When I arrived at the airport I went straight to the attendent desk. "Welcome to Big America airport where your comfort and safety is our priority. How may we help you?" The obviously tired lady girl asked me with a fake smile on her face. "What's the next flight out?" I asked her and she looked through the computer before answering me.

"Well we have a flight leaving in thirty minutes to Alaska and another flight that leaves in an hour to Amsterdam." She said and I thought about it for a second before deciding to go to alaska. "I want two first class tickets to Alaska. One for me and one to be picked up later for the next flight out by one Daniel with a code." I told her and she nodded quickly typing into her computer.

"Will those be round trip or one way?" She asked me. "One way." I told her and she finished typing before handing me my ticket and the information for the second ticket. "Plane now leave in fifteen minutes and boarding starts in five." She said smiling to me as I shuffled away with all my luggage in hand. I took out my phone and dialed Daniels number after several rings he finally answered me. "Lilly." He said instantly knowing it was me on the other end.

"Where are you?" He asked me with a bit of an edge to his voice. "I'm parked my the side of the road on my way to where the birds fly. Where are you going." He said and I sighed. "On my way to Alaska and so are you. I left a ticket waiting for you the comfirmation number is 3645889062 when you arrive just give them the code they'll give you the ticket. And don't worry I already payed for it." I told him just as the overheaded annouced that my flight class was beginning to load.

"Gotta go. Meet me where fish swim and the snow falls." I told him and hanged up. I got up and made my way to the plane as quickly as possible.

Daniels POV