KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.

Many times writers are told to stick with their current project until it is finished, no matter what. There is a certain amount of value to this advice, and for some people it is golden. A significant number of us don't work that way, though. An unfortunate truth for many is that when you force yourself to write something it comes out sounding just like that--forced. And for me personally, anything that I have to force myself to write is going to be far from my best work. (As in my story will probably suck as compared to its non-rushed counter part)

So if this piece of conventional wisdom doesn't work for you, toss it out. It is perfectly okay to have multiple works in progress (just check out my works in progress page!) Variety is the spice of life, after all, and there is no reason you can't have variety in your writing life. You will need a certain amount of organization to keep all your works separate. Moreover, you will need to allot a certain amount of time at the beginning of your writing session to read back over your last few pages if you are returning to a work you haven't written on recently.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, guys even though I know you guys are just trying to be supportive and helpful with us writers we sometimes don't appreciate being pressured into writing by rushing us. Sure, some writers do. Don't get me wrong some writers thrive on pressure and being rushed but for me I don't work well under pressure. Hasn't it ever happened to you? When your really into doing something like idk cooking, painting, or anything you really like and then someone tells you that you "have" to do it, it looses its spark? You know that feeling when it stops being fun because your forced into doing it? Well when it comes to writing it's like that for me and for a few others. Sometimes pressure makes us work slower or makes our work not as great. So remember, I greatly appreciate every single one of your votes, comments, shares and all my followers because without you were would this story be? You make this and every other writers success possible. Thank You! You are all amazing but give us writers a break and don't worry the next chapter is being uploaded right after this. :)