CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON

Dudes and dudettes I'm wondering if this should be the end and just start book 2. What do you think?

I changed my username from @Chameleondreamgirl to @MantereMioSegreto which is Italian for keep my secret.

( CHAPTER SUBJECT TO CHANGE 'CUZ IT'S SHORTER THAN I WOULD LIKE AND I'M NOT HAPPY WITH IT BUT I WANTED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING AT LEAST)

Lilly's POV

####

"Danny, the competition is today and you're not here with me like you said you would... I'm still going to do it though. For you, because you taught me to keep going despite whatever shit happens around us." Lilly sighed. "Dam it Daniel! Why did you have to make me promise you not to go after her? I shouldn't have promised you such a thing."

Lilly began to pace across Daniel's hospital room muttering random insults at a person who didn't appear to be present. Daniel didn't move.

"There's a friend of yours here. He doesn't want to tell us his real name but by what can tell he isn't lying. I feel kind of lost here without your guidance." She laughed, "Ironic isn't it?"

Nathan and Krystopher sat sentinel just outside the room grim faced and silent.

"Danny... Danny... You're going to be okay, you know. I'm sure of it you hear me? You will be okay. Dam it! Its an order god damn it! You'll listen to me if I have to beat it into you!"

She walked over to his bed and leaned down close to his ear, "Heal and come back to your friend, to your Alpha. It is an order." She said forcibly and walked out slamming the door shut.

"Lets go or we'll be late. Everyone else will be waiting for us there."

"Anything?" Said Nathan worriedly.

Krystopher's ears perked up in interest.

"No. Nothing,"

They kept moving. After a few minutes Lilly spoke up.

"Do you guys have everything ready for tonight?"

The both nodded, "Or duet music is registered and I have a double. Our guitars are in the trunk.

"My solo is good to go and my guitar is next to both of yours love." Nathan said with a kiss to her cheek.

"Good,"

During the drive Lilly serenaded them with a preview of the song she'd chosen for their duet as practice while Nathan drove.

She looked out the window as the drive progressed, her lips moving of their own accord as if by memory. By the time they got there people were already being ushered into their seats while the lineup was put in order.

They made the introductions and then....

"Presenting with you now our first presentation of the night Krystopher Wolf and Lilly Riverdale singing..... The Phoenix by Fallout Boy!"

The auditorium was suddenly filled with applause as they picked up their guitars and walked on stage. As soon as they got on center stage they began to strum their guitars and let the music envelop them.

"Put on your war paint," They began letting their voice mix and sound out through the various speakers thought out the auditorium.

Cross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-dies
Silver clouds with grey linings

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
One maniac at a time we will take it back
You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
So dance alone to the beat of your heart