Chapter 20

Lillys POV 

Before we got home we fixed ourselfs as much as possible and stepped inside. As it turned out we had gotten back just in time for dinner without anyone asking questions. "So how was training today?" My grandparents asked me enthusiasticly. I found myself smiling, "Its going well. I'm half dead by the end of the day but its worth it. I'm learning so much." I answered them and they smiled at me.

We ate in silence while our personal guards stood by for me it was Nathan and Danny. After dinner I went back up to my room for a well deserved rest. Trained was only getting harder as the days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months an so on. I had a working schedule alternating training between learning all that a well socialized alpha should know and a superior warrior training curtasy of Daniel aka Danny.

As I lay half asleeping on my bed I heard a soft barely audible steps and got up careful not to make the slightest noise. I grabbed my robe and slipped my sandals on before heading out the door. I followed the shadow in front of me until it opened the doors to a room and I realized it was a gym. 'Huh I didn't know this was here.' I thought as a ray of light hit the shadowy figures face and I realized it was... "Daniel?" I whispered and he turned around surprise clearly etched on his face.

He bowed his head, "Alpha." He said as a blush crept up his face. "I'm not alpha yet Danny. Look at me, what's this place?" I asked him and he looked up at me. "This was Alpha Crimson's private gym. It had been forbidden for anyone to enter it but tonight that restriction has been lifted." He said pausing for a few seconds. "I was just gonna prepare it for tomorrow." He said.

"My m...moms?" I said shakingly and he nodded "Yes, as far as I know. Mrs. Crimson was the only one to train in this room. It was sealed when she..." he trailed off but I knew what he meant. Suddenly as if by magic Nathan appeared by my side and wiped away a tear I didn't know was there. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him crying silently...then I felt a spark and jumped apart.

On my blouse where our bodies connected there were small burn marks and I blushed furiously. I saw Danny looking at us while Nathan and I stared at each other perplexed at the situation. I pushed past him and ran to my room locking the door. I let myself fall to the floor crouching on the corner and cried.

"Why!" I whispered loudly not understand the strange feelings that overcame me when I was near Nathan. I had a mate it was...it was...I kept trying to remember his name but my mind kept coming up blank. Then my laptop beeped signaling an incoming email which I answered immediatly. *Incoming mail from...BRAD* The computer notified me and I cried fresh tears of confusion. 'Brad' I thought.

I opened the email and slowly read his letter. 

:From Brad to Lilly 

My darling Lilly I am missing you greatly back home. There's no single day where I don't think of you of us and it always cheers me up. I hope to see you soon so you can tell me all about your time in europe. You could also tell me about your family. Did you find them,yet? The band is as usual and me just here...so ok I think you might be sleeping what with the time differance. Ill email you later, ok? Love you... :

His email was short but stil touching which only made me feel worse about this strange feelings towards Nathan. I sent him my reply with a delay and sighed loudly. "What am I going to do?" I whispered before crawling into bed with a tear streaked face. I didn't know what I was going to do but I did know one thing. I knew that I had to try my hardest to become a good Alpha. I couldn't let my pack down and I wouldn't I knew that much.

As sleep slowly overtook me I knew deep in my heart that no matter how hard things got or whatever distractions there were I would never give up for the sake of my pack. I would keep training, studying and pushing forward towards my goals at all costs. Nothing and I mean nothing would hold me back from reaching my full potential and becoming who I was meant to be. "One day" I whispered and closed my eyes. One day......One day........ 

Ok this is the new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think. Like, Comment, Share and all that good stuff you guys know what to do and how to do it. I guess maybe its kinda short but still its something ain't it? Enjoy....