CHAPTER 27

Ruby's POV

I could feel her eyes on me as she looked at us. My hand was wrapped around his waist I knew what she must've been thinking. Nathan's great plan was to make her jealous so as to make her realize or face her feelings for him. He was sure it would work but I thought the chances were slim and as she smiled at us I saw his chances decrease even more.

She turned around towards the couch "Oh Jake I know its still a bit early but if you wouldn't mind id like get going now. And Danny you too. Ill just change and well get going." She said calmly as she walked back into what I assumed was her room. 'This isn't gonna work.' I thought just as her door closed. Nathan tensed up besides me and stared at his friends as they got up to change.

His friend Jake shrugged and left us alone.

Lilly's POV

I could picture myself ripping her into pieces just for having her hand around him but then I remembered Brad and my goals. 'I can't get distracted.' I thought and quickly opened the bags searching for the perfect dress. "Yes!" I said triumphantly. It was a beautiful electric blue mini with an open back and chains draped across it holding the sides together. I stepped into it and got my new spiked black platform heels ready for me.

I went over to the restroom and blow dried my hair quickly letting it cascade down my back in soft waves. I took out my makeup and put on some black mascara, dark blue eyes liner, and gave myself smoky blue eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I sat down on the bed and slipped into my heels. Then I got up and lightly sprayed some perfume over myself. I took a deep breath and got ready to step into the living room where everyone would be waiting for me to come out so we could leave already.

I grabbed my purse stuffed some lip gloss my wallet and my cellphone inside it and grabbed the door handle. I opened it and smiled as I felt all there eyes on me. Jake let out a low whistle causing Nate's eyes to wander over to him. "You look amazing." He said as I did a turn for them showing them the entire look. I blushed lightly before speaking. "Thank you." I said then walked over to him. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and led him outside along with Danny.

Jake's POV

The moment Lilly stepped out of the room all eyes were on her. She looked magnificent in the blue mini and I couldn't help but wistle. " You look amazing." I said as she did a small turn so we could see her better. Then as she walked towards me she gave me a kiss on my cheek before leading me and her guard outside to my car. 'I can see why he loves her.' I thought to myself remembering Nathan and the wild look in his eyes.

We all got strapped in and I turned to look at her. "What kinda place you want to go?" I asked her and she thought about it for a minute. "Do you know any rock influence place? You know a rock club." She said and I smiled. "Sure do. Its my favorite place when I'm here." I said and began do drive out of the garage and down the street to Midnight.

"What's the name of where you're taking us?" Daniel asked me. "The place is called Midnight its a club that plays mostly rock music and it has live auditions. Its kind of a karaoke thing music producers attend to try and discover the next big thing." I said. "So people sing new songs or just songs from other artists?" Lilly asked me curiously.

"Well I think it depends on the performer. The person can play there choice of music. Mostly though they play some sort of rock or dance." I said and Lilly nodded. She looked out the window a devilish grin on her face. After thirty minutes we arrived to see a line already forming outside the club. "Ready?" I asked them and they both nodded along.

We got out of the car my wallet in my pocket, hers I assumed was in her purse, Daniel I had no idea but it didn't matter. We walked right up to the bouncer who instantly ran his eyes over Lilly and before we even reached him he raised the rope and let us thru. I saw some people recognized me and started taking out there phones out of the corner of my eyes. 'Hope you know what you're getting into.' I thought as we stepped inside the club.